Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2

“Could you share more about your perspective? It sounds intriguing.”

“Let’s kindly focus on what truly matters in our discussion, together.”

so in audio literacy you are able to deliver your message through your voice, and you should deliver your message in a way that the person you’re talking with should understand completely what you’re talking about.

“How do you feel the context impacts the way we understand and apply this essential aspect of audio literacy?”

In this part, which was held through Zoom, we learned important points, such as types of literacy, how to use the Internet and virtual space to learn literacy, and we also learned about creative thinking.

“I’m intrigued by your insights; could we explore any potential challenges together?”

Hello all again. In todays lecture we have discussed about

1. Literacy and its definitions.
    2.Diffrent context of Literacy.
    3.types of Literacy.
  2. Digital lktracy and critical thinking.
    5.classic vs modern intractive models.
  3. How we can ues critical thinking in different aspect of our life.

“It’s enriching to dive into the complexities of this topic together.”

1 Like

This is what I have learn today in online session class.
Literacy, Different types of communication such as visual, audio and more.
Types of literacy: for example functional literacy, Digital literacy, critical literacy and many more.
I learn about data which is raw materials, when data is proceeded than its call to be information and through information we can have knowledge by knowledge we can have wisdom and can take actions.
I also learnt about information cycle. There were two types of source for information cycle. Primary source and secondary source.

I also about media literacy,
important skills to media literacy: 1.patience 2.sourcing information 3.understanding bias and more.

I have learn what actually critical thinking is. there was 5 essentials for critical thinking.

I have learn about framing which is structuring the data of information. framing is to highlight certain aspects.

Framing in medial. Framing effect .

last I have read about the today learner and learning in the past. I learn about the traditional instruction al model and digital age learning model.

2 Likes

“I’m fascinated by your insights; what sparked this learning journey for you?”

Yes, I am eager to know more about it

“That’s wonderful, RahaB26! How do you feel about exploring some different perspectives together?”

How to further develop our literacy?

“What are your thoughts on how broader implications could influence our approach to enhancing literacy?”

“Interesting perspective, RabiaB27, how do you think these concepts apply more broadly in our lives?”

Wording is essential in audio and writing literacy because you should make a sentence that attract your reader or audience to you.

“Let’s delve deeper into the importance of wording together, inviting everyone’s insights.”

Literacy is generally defined as the ability to read and write. However, its meaning has expanded to encompass a broader set of skills and competencies related to understanding, interpreting, and using written and printed materials. Literacy is a fundamental skill that empowers individuals to communicate, comprehend information, and participate effectively in society.

Reading: The ability to understand and interpret written texts, ranging from basic reading skills to more advanced comprehension.

Writing: The skill of composing and expressing thoughts, ideas, and information through written language.

Critical Thinking: Literacy goes beyond decoding words; it involves critical thinking skills to analyze and evaluate information, make informed decisions, and solve problems.

Digital Literacy: In the modern context, literacy also includes digital skills, such as navigating and evaluating information on the internet, understanding digital technologies, and effectively using digital tools.

Media Literacy: The ability to critically assess and analyze media messages, including understanding biases, different forms of media, and discerning reliable sources from misinformation.

Functional Literacy: This refers to the practical application of literacy skills in everyday life, such as reading a bus schedule, filling out forms, or understanding basic financial documents.

“Let’s keep our focus on understanding the rich dimensions of literacy together, shall we?”

For sure. It can decrease the amount of smoke producing by vehicles while driving. And also can help public health and safe life for residence