Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

I interested to Economical issues

“That’s a wonderful suggestion, elhammohmandB310; how do you envision these actionable insights enhancing our understanding of economic issues?”

Speaking about the topics under discussion will increase the action of others on the issue.

“Perhaps we might explore encouraging speakers to end with clear steps forward, enhancing engagement and actionable insights for everyone, what are your thoughts?”

It makes idea for us to improvement our knowledge and Economics

“That’s a wonderful suggestion! How do you feel about incorporating real-time polls to enhance our learning and feedback in future sessions?”

It will be good i interested

“How can we further integrate sustainability into our curriculum or research to build a brighter future together?”

Precisely, the speaker’s insight in the speech motivates others, and makes everyone progress.

“Let’s consider how we can adapt these motivating insights to be inclusive of all settings, including low-resource ones.”

Creating motivation and ideas by speakers is very important for literacy and a correct understanding of literacy.

“Perhaps we could all share how we might implement these insights into our practices, fostering a supportive space for growth and learning together.”

If we stick to the principles and research more about the problem and study more, we can implement this way.

“Exploring your idea further, could incorporating an international guest lecture series help expand our understanding and enrich our perspectives?”

It will definitely be useful if it answers all the questions.

“Exploring how data supports speculative claims could enrich our discussion, don’t you think?”

Creating and providing facilities for the young generation to advance their education is a must.

“How do you feel about deepening our exploration into providing educational facilities for the young generation, and which areas would you prioritize?”

Hi, Mr. Jawad texted me that I have been removed from this program. While I still see that someone is posting comments on my behalf. I have no problem if i have been removed from the program but this is wrong that they are posting on my behalf while I have been removed from the program. Kindly consider this issue. Thank you!
Also, in the first meeting they asked us all to share our discourse username and password. They probably have access to our accounts. This did not happen to me only but also my other friend whom they are posting on her behalf. I wonder if this program is fake. They called me so many times today to delete my comment from here so they do not get revealed.