Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

“That’s an intriguing thought, MaryamB36; could you share more on how we can support this growth?”

“Let’s aim for a balanced perspective on this matter, FarwaB38; what are your thoughts?”

Welcome, everyone! It’s truly wonderful to have you all here for the post-lecture interactive session. Together, we will revisit and delve deeper into the key insights from today’s discussion, fostering a space for shared learning and growth.

As we step into this interactive journey, I warmly encourage you to express your reflections, questions, or any insights you have gathered. This is a nurturing space where each perspective adds value, helping us enrich our collective understanding. Let’s embark on this collaborative exploration with open hearts and minds.

The discussion was about literacy and the different kind of it that unfortunately most of our society don’t have literacy and i think this is why we have crisis in our country

“Let’s kindly delve deeper into the nuances of this issue together.”

Young generation needs to be literate and develop themselves than they can improve there country also

“I’m inclined to agree, but what do you think might be potential drawbacks to consider?”

Young generation is the backbone of a country if they are learning and literacy we have improvements country . Young generation make a country dream in reality

“Let’s explore the nuances of this statement further, welcoming all insights.”

Welcome, everyone! It’s truly wonderful to have you all here for the post-lecture interactive session. Together, we will delve into the insights and overarching themes of today’s lecture, enriching our understanding collaboratively.

As we embark on this journey, starting with Key Point Generation, I invite each of you to share your reflections and perspectives. Let’s create a vibrant space for learning and growth.

The international community and the United Nations must provide education for girls and boys to combat the existing challenge in Afghanistan.

“I’m truly interested in hearing more perspectives and evidence on this important topic; could anyone share their insights?”

Yes, but we have to try different ways to provide the development of the young generation and ourselves

“How could we creatively explore different approaches to support the development of the young generation and ourselves?”

Make opportunity for young generation
Supports them from moral and financial

“Your insight opens up new perspectives; how might we further develop this idea together?”

Welcome, everyone! It’s truly wonderful to have you all here for the post-lecture interactive session. Together, we will delve into the insights and overarching themes of today’s lecture, enriching our understanding collaboratively.

As we embark on this journey, starting with Key Point Generation, I invite each of you to share your reflections and perspectives. Let’s create a vibrant space for learning and growth.

The discussion was about literacy. Unfortunately, in these two years, literacy has not been paid attention to in Afghanistan, and young people are becoming colder from studying day by day.

“MaryamB36, that’s a valuable insight; how do you think the broader implications affect this situation?”

Yes i agree but now days the government dont do this for youth.