Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

Open learning is about selfand directstudying and e-learn is about location is not important every and every where we can learn and distance learning is about we car online form our home.

“I appreciate your insights, RahimaB48, and I’d love to delve deeper into this; could you share more about your thoughts on the distinctions between these methods?”

I mean everyone can access it people have different problems some can’t access school and universities so technology made it easier for people and it doesn’t cost much.

“I appreciate your perspective; let’s delve into how technology bridges educational gaps, shall we?”

Thank you all for joining today’s post-lecture session, and what a rich day of learning we’ve had together. As we transition into our discussion, I invite each of you to share reflections or key insights you’ve gained from today’s exploration of educational technology. This is a wonderful opportunity to deepen our understanding and connect with each other’s perspectives.

Thank you all for engaging so thoughtfully with today’s material on the evolution of education technology. As we transition into our interactive session, I invite each of you to share any reflections, questions, or insights you may have. How has today’s discussion influenced your understanding or sparked curiosity? Let’s collaboratively explore these thoughts and build upon our shared learning journey.

distance learning, form of education in which the main elements include physical separation of teachers and students during instruction and the use of various technologies to facilitate student-teacher and student-student communication.

“That’s a valuable perspective, SayedAbidB41; how might we consider the benefits and challenges this brings to our discussion?”

Technology provides students with instant access to a vast amount of information and resources.

Folks, everyone talks about advantages of online education and AI learning but can anyone tell me about disadvantage of online education and AI learning?

1 Like

“Could you share more about your thoughts on how this impacts students’ learning?”

“I’m inclined to agree, but how about we come together to explore the potential drawbacks?”

and also the issue of internet speed in afghanistan is one of the other negative points in current situation

1 Like

“That’s an intriguing thought, let’s expand on it together.”

Thank you all for your valuable participation today. Your insights truly enrich our collective learning journey. As we move forward, I invite you to reflect on today’s discussions and share any further thoughts or questions you might have. How did the key points resonate with you, and what are your takeaways from the evolution of education technology? Your perspectives are invaluable as we navigate these themes together.

Education by technology has many effects, including:
The cost is low as most courses are free.
You don’t have to go anywhere, you can continue the lessons from home via the Internet.
It is available in any condition and place.
You can read any topic at any time according to your well, etc…

“Could you share more about your thoughts on the benefits and challenges of education through technology?”

Thank you for joining us today! We’re looking forward to reflecting on the insightful key points from today’s lecture together. Please feel comfortable to share your thoughts, questions, or any clarity you might seek regarding the material we covered. Your perspectives enrich our collective learning journey.

And also about technology and it’s importance in the world specifically our life as Mr. presentor said we can live one day without food but can’t live without phone so it shows the strong connection of us with technology.

“Let’s explore the nuances of this issue further, considering how deeply technology is interwoven with our daily lives.”