Test: Team B2

My hobby is skiing.

“That’s wonderful! How did skiing become your hobby, and what book has captured your interest lately?”

When I was a child, my father brought me to mountains.

“That sounds like a wonderful memory, Ito. Speaking of interesting experiences, what’s your favorite book related to AI or computer science, and why? I’d love to see if we share any common interests.”

I like AI and ethics book.

“That sounds fascinating! What’s your favorite part about AI and ethics, and do you have a favorite book on the subject you’d recommend?”

In general computer science.

“What’s your favorite book related to AI or computer science, and why? I’m curious to know, as it might reveal some common interests we share.”

I like baseball very much!

“What do you enjoy most about baseball, and could you share a book you love that captures that feeling?”

I like MLB in US, but I do not have any book on that.

Your interest in MLB sounds fascinating! Could you share how you discovered this passion and what aspect you enjoy the most?

I confirmed that I can login and post here, and my group ID is the same as above [write your group ID].

Additionally, I acknowledge that I will attend the following sessions promptly:
Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (30 minutes on Discourse): Date & Time: February 26, 9:00-9:30
Day 1: Lecture-Session: (50 minutes with Zoom). Date & Time: February 26, 9:40-10:30
Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (40 minutes on Discourse) Date & Time: February 26, 10:40-11:20

And

Day 2: Lecture-Session: (50 minutes with Zoom). Date & Time: February 27, 9:40-10:30
Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (40 minutes on Discourse) Date & Time: February 27, 10:40-11:20

Hello I confirmed my account

I confirmed that I can login and post here, and my group ID is the same as above [write your group ID].

Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (30 minutes on Discourse): Date & Time: February 26, 9:00-9:30
Day 1: Lecture-Session: (50 minutes with Zoom). Date & Time: February 26, 9:40-10:30
Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (40 minutes on Discourse) Date & Time: February 26, 10:40-11:20

And

Day 2: Lecture-Session: (50 minutes with Zoom). Date & Time: February 27, 9:40-10:30
Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2 (40 minutes on Discourse) Date & Time: February 27, 10:40-11:20

Hello everyone I am karamuddin nayebzada
I confirm my account.

I confirmed that I can login and post here, and my group ID is the same as above [Group ID is B2D].

And

Hello to all

Hi to all my name is shayista and live in kabul

Yes online education is very good for women of afghanistan especially in this situation that Afghanistan has . One of the reason that online education is good is: that online education is cheaper than ofline classes and we can participate from every place of the world.