Apakah kehidupan Anda membaik selama masa presiden sebelumnya? Apakah Anda mengharapkan perbaikan dalam hal upah, keluarga, pendidikan, sistem pajak, teknologi, kesejahteraan sosial, …? / Did your life improve during the time of the previous president? Do

Apakah kehidupan Anda membaik selama masa presiden sebelumnya? Apakah Anda mengharapkan perbaikan dalam hal upah, keluarga, pendidikan, sistem pajak, teknologi, kesejahteraan sosial, …?/

Did your life improve during the time of the previous president? Do you expect an improvement in terms of wages, family, education, tax system, technology, social welfare,…?

3 Likes

Yeah, studied a brand school in Kabul, Afghanistan, I received my undergraduate degree from Engineering and I worked with several national and international Organizations.

Yes very well the door of education was opened for all gender in previous president time

Yeah, studied a brand school in Kabul, Afghanistan, I received my undergraduate degree from Engineering

kehidupan saya biasa biasa saja , tidak ada perubahan apa pun , saya tidak ada saran mau pun kritikan untuk presiden sebelumnya karena kehidupan saya biasa biasa saja . terima kasih !

Welcome to the 20-minute icebreak session! Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well! Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Terjemahan (Bahasa Indonesia)

Translation (English)

Kehidupan saya biasa saja, tidak ada perubahan. Kalaupun ada, terdapat perubahan pada Kartu Indonesia pintar bagi anak yang tidak mampu, kartu kesehatan Indonesia. Presiden sebelumnya membuat perubahan yang banyak bagi orang-orang yang susah mendapatkan akses ke bidang kesehatan, keamanan, keuangan, dll.

How do these changes impact you?

Thank you for sharing such personal insights with us. To weave in a bit of creativity, let’s imagine together: If you could develop an innovation that mirrors your aspirations for improvement in areas like education, social welfare, or technology, what would it be? Your thoughtful concepts truly matter here.

Translation (English)

Translation (English)

Translation (English)

Reflecting on the valuable experiences and aspirations shared, it warms my heart to shift our perspective slightly for a moment. How about we each share a cherished childhood memory or dream that has inspired us to seek improvements in education, social welfare, or technology? Who would like to begin this journey of sharing and learning from each other?

Translation (English)

Thank you for sharing such personal and heartfelt insights with us today. As a gentle next step, I’d love for us to share one goal we have for this session. It could be learning from each other’s experiences, finding inspiration for innovation, or simply connecting on a deeper level. What matters most to you?

Translation (English)

Thank you for opening up about your experiences and aspirations. To weave our thoughts further and create an atmosphere of imagination and connection, let’s ponder a slightly whimsical question together: If you could design a world, inspired by any book, TV show, or movie, that perfectly embodies the improvements you desire in areas like education, social welfare, or technology, which world would it be and why? This is a wonderful opportunity for us to dream big and share our unique visions for a better future.

Translation (English)

Kehidupan saya semasa presiden sebelumnya biasa-niasa saja. Saya mengharapkan perubahan dan kemajuan pada bidang pendidikan dan teknologi.