Apakah kehidupan Anda membaik selama masa presiden sebelumnya? Apakah Anda mengharapkan perbaikan dalam hal upah, keluarga, pendidikan, sistem pajak, teknologi, kesejahteraan sosial, …? / Did your life improve during the time of the previous president? Do

Terjemahan (Bahasa Indonesia)

Translation (English)

Thank you for sharing your experiences and reflections with us. It’s truly enriching to hear about the different histories and hopes present among us. As we gently transition into our next phase of discussion, could I invite each one of you to share one aspiration or goal that you hold dear for this session? Perhaps it’s gaining a deeper understanding, sparking creative thoughts, or connecting with others on a meaningful level. What speaks to you?

Translation (English)

It’s inspiring to see how changes in leadership and education have touched your lives and aspirations. Reflecting on our shared experiences and hopes, I’m curious to know what your favorite book related to AI or computer science is and why. Sharing our favorite reads might reveal common interests and inspire our discussion on innovation and improvement in education and technology. What book has captured your imagination?

Translation (English)

Tidak ada perubahan yang cukup signifikan dalam hidup saya. Harapannya semoga akses internet dan pendidikan lebih merata.

Translation (English)

1 Like

How might broader internet access help?

Translation (English)

Who was the previous president in Indonesia?

1 Like

Translation (English)

How would you describe merit in this context?

Translation (English)

I am not living in Indonesia, so I do not have any clear ideas to answer the question.

Translation (English)

How might you feel about it, though?

Seperti biasa

Translation (English)

Translation (English)

How would you define a demerit?