Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

It shapes that knowledge and learning of that is important for development of a country and there people.

“How might we explore examples to further illuminate how knowledge and learning contribute to a country’s development?”

How can we take positive thinks in this situation to young generation ?

“Let’s collaboratively explore how we can highlight the positives of this situation for the younger generation.”

Thanks but it’s need to do something that girls can go to school university

“I value your perspective; could we explore ways to support girls in their educational journey together?”

I thinks creat facilities and job opportunities

Nothing is impossible in this world, we must try and succeed

“That’s an intriguing thought; how can we expand on it to generate key points together?”

“Could you share some examples or experiences that illustrate this point?”

How can we get these programs that you mentioned while all the opportunities have been taken away from the youth, especially women and girls؟

“Your concern is deeply understood; how might we collaboratively find solutions for accessible opportunities for everyone, including women and girls?”

Yes we can achieved our goals by efforts

“I’m intrigued, what experiences have brought you to this belief?”

Yes, but how?

“I appreciate your input; let’s explore different interpretations together.”

That is really crucial question and you for embatking as really effective you know we are in need of most points like : time management, leadership rules , future vision and self confidence are the best

Yes, I agree

“Thank you for sharing your thoughts; could you elaborate on how you see these elements interacting with the concept of being open to reconsidering stances?”

“Thank you, MaryamB36, your agreement encourages us to seek common ground and share more insights.”