Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Our experience

“Let’s appreciate the complexities of this issue together; what key points can we gather from our experience?”

Yes we can with online classes it would be possible to help the girls to learn education.

“I’m open to exploring how online classes could be a significant way to empower and educate girls; what are your thoughts?”

Let’s start please

“I appreciate your readiness, FarwaB38; how can we expand on your initial thoughts?”

Now, let’s proceed to the second phase of this session: Bridging Theory with Practice.

Experience was half of knowledge

“How do you feel about integrating feedback surveys post-lecture to better balance multimedia use and enrich our practical understanding?”

One of the most important and huge base in a country , especially those countries which are in the developing way, education is very necessary.
For example have throughly information about something help us deal with every predicaments very smartly

Your insights highlight the importance of education; could we explore how a series on emerging areas, prioritized by your top choices, might bridge theory with practice?

It was best way

“How about we draft a feedback form template together, to bridge theory with practical application in a way that values everyone’s input?”

Yes I agree with you

“That’s a great point, FarwaB38. How do you think project-based learning on sustainability could bridge the gap between theory and practice?”

Welcome, everyone! It’s truly heartening to see you all joining us for this enriching post-lecture interactive session. As we collectively reflect on today’s discussions, I warmly invite you to share any questions or uncertainties you may have. This is a supportive space where every insight contributes to our shared journey of understanding. Looking forward to exploring your thoughts and reflections together.

I couldn’t catch your question please explain me morthan

“Could we explore together how feedback surveys might help us find the right balance in multimedia use to enrich our learning?”

Yes, knowledge and learning are very important in the development of the people and the economy of a country, so why is Afghanistan deprived of this blessing?

“Curating additional resources on the importance of knowledge and learning in countries like Afghanistan is a wonderful idea; shall we start this collaborative effort together?”