Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A1

Thank you for attending lecture session, and welcome to post-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
*In this session, please review and discuss the key points discussed in today’s lecture.

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:
This session will run from 4:10 to 4:50 PM.
Please read and respond to each other’s comments thoughtfully.

2 Likes

Hello teammates.

Hii

1 Like

How are you bro?

Hello to everyone

1 Like

Fine and you?

Lets share our ideas about today’s lecture.

Thanks you

Today’s lecture goes so good

Yes I have got information about the information and society

For today we have discussed about different topic such as Evolution of education technology, E-Learning, Open learning, and ODEL, and AI and education. E-learning is gaining knowledge through the technology, formally or informally. And open learning is fostering diverse resources and self-directed exploration,
Open Distance E-Learning is an online education for students overcoming distance, cost, and time barriers, and these platforms are useful for students, and what is MOOC it stands of massive open online courses. Also we have learned what is AI it stands of artificial intelligence it is a branch of computer science focused on creating intelligent machines that can learn and reason autonomously.
Impact of AI on education is personalized learning, adaptive learning, real-time, 24/7 access to support and increased efficiency.
And here is some examples of AI in education: Duolingo, khan Academy, Grammarly, Nearpod, khahoot and GPT education.
Those are the main things that we have discussed for today’s lecture.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, let’s start discussing about today’s lecture

1 Like

Hi there. Today’s lecture was absolutely amazing! I got many information from it personally. Although I knew about some of applications and AI tools that teacher talked about for instance Duolingo learning app( I use it for learning German) or khan academy. But I got many new things and got myself familiarize with them thank to this session

1 Like

The lecture was,about
Evaluation of education
Open and electronic learning and distance,learning
And the,characteristics of it
About AI
About some free sites,of learning and etc

Today we have learned that what is evolution of education technology?
Evaluation of education technology means checking if it helps students learn better, teachers teach better, and if it’s worth the money spent. It’s done by asking students and teachers for feedback, looking at how well students do in their studies, and seeing if the technology fits the school’s goals.

1 Like

Did you know something about AI or the websites which have notified by teacher already?

I had a question during the class . When teacher talked about AI tools used for education purpose, like Coursera and getting certificate. I would like to ask if their courses are free or not? And what about the certificates? How can someone get them after finishing the courses?

Yeah it was an amazing session cause we realized many significant things about the technology and their impact and usages in our daily lives.