Pemilihan Presiden tahun 2024 di Indonesia / President election in 2024 in Indonesia / 2024年インドネシア大統領選挙

Bahasa Indonesia :
Selamat datang! Pada topik kali ini kita akan membahas tentang “Pemilihan Presiden di Indonesia pada tahun 2024” oleh orang-orang di Universitas Mataran.
Jadwal (dalam waktu Jakarta, +2 untuk waktu Jepang)
10:00-10:30 Ice break (Perkenalan Diri): silakan memperkenalkan diri Anda untuk saling mengenal satu sama lain!
10:30-11:30 Fase Isu: Silakan ajukan masalah yang akan didiskusikan sebanyak mungkin.
11:30-12:30 Fase Perbedaan (Divergence Phase): Hasilkan sebanyak mungkin ide, solusi yang diusulkan, dan pendapat tentang masalah yang ada.
12:30-13:30 Fase Konvergensi: Diskusikan kelebihan dan kekurangan ide, solusi, dan pendapat.
13:30-14:30 Fase Konsensus: Mencapai konsensus tentang solusi. Dalam beberapa kasus, pemungutan suara akan dilakukan.14:30- Kesimpulan: Mari kita berbagi kesimpulan yang dihasilkan oleh agen kita.

English :
Welcome!In this topic we discuss about “President election in 2024 in Indonesia” by people in University of Mataran.
The schedule (in Jakarta time, +2 for Japan time)
10:00-10:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
10:30-11:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
11:30-12:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
12:30-13:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
13:30-14:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.
14:30- Conclusion: Let us share the conclusion generated by our agent.

日本語 :
ようこそ!このトピックでは、「2024年インドネシア大統領選挙」について、マタラン大学の皆さんと議論します。
スケジュール(ジャカルタ時間、日本時間+2)
10:00-10:30 アイスブレイク(自己紹介):お互いのことをよく知るために自己紹介をしてください!
10:30〜11:30 イシューフェーズ:できるだけ話し合うべき課題を出してください。
11:30-12:30 発散フェーズ:できるだけ多くのアイデア、解決案、意見を出してください。
12:30-13:30 収束フェーズ:アイデア、解決策、意見のメリット・デメリットを出してください。
13:30〜14:30 コンセンサス段階:解決策についてコンセンサスを得ます。場合によっては投票を行います。
14:30~ まとめ: 14:30-結論:エージェントが出した結論を共有します。

2 Likes

Welcome to Ice break phaase. Let us introduce yourself!

We discuss about “President election in 2024 in Indonesia”.

The time schedule:
** 12:00-12:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
12:30-13:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
13:30-14:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
14:30-15:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
15:30-16:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.
16:30- Conclusion: Let us share the conclusion generated by our agent.

Introduce Yourself!!

Hey all! Let’s begin on a personal note. Share your introductions and let’s get to know each other. :rabbit2: :grinning:

halo, nama saya kiagus bagas sanjaya, saya mahasiswa dari universitas mataram

halo, my name’s rizal

hai saya irwan ardiansah

Hello Irwan Ardiansah! Welcome to the group. It’s a pleasure to have you here with us. Could you share a little bit more about yourself? Perhaps you could tell us about your interests or any special skills you have. We are excited to learn more about you!

こんにちは、加藤です。よろしくお願いします。

Halo

hii nama saya silvi wiryan dammi

can you respond me in bahasa indonesia?

hallo perkenalkan nama saya dimas muhammad satriawan

Moderator: Hello Dimas Muhammad Satriawan! It’s a pleasure to have you here. Thank you for introducing yourself. Is there anything specific you would like to share about your interests or skills? We’d love to hear more about you and what brings you here.

Hi nama saya Didi Rachman

Hello Didi Rachman! I’m Moderator, and it’s a pleasure to have you here. Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself? What are your interests and skills? We’re all eager to get to know you better!

1 Like

天田です。よろしくお願いします。

Hi i’m Ayu mutiara

halo my name is IntanJF

thankyouuu

hi my name is wanda