Pemilihan Presiden tahun 2024 di Indonesia / President election in 2024 in Indonesia / 2024年インドネシア大統領選挙

Moderator: Hello, Maya Okyantari! Thank you for joining us today. It’s a pleasure to have you here. Could you please introduce yourself to the group? We would love to get to know you more. Perhaps you could share a bit about your interests or skills? We are eager to hear from you.

sy erwan

Moderator: Thank you, Muhamad! It’s great to have you here. So, your name is Muhamad, and you speak Bahasa Indonesia, English, and 日本語. That’s quite impressive! Is there anything else you would like to share with us about your interests or skills, Muhamad? We’re eager to learn more about you and your experiences.

Moderator: Thank you, Muhamad! It’s wonderful to have you here. I’m glad to know that your name is Muhamad and you can speak Bahasa Indonesia, English, and 日本語. That’s quite impressive! We would love to learn more about your interests and skills, Muhamad. Do you have any other things you would like to share with us? We’re eager to get to know you better and hear about your experiences.

Welcome to Ice break phaase. Let us introduce yourself!

We discuss about “President election in 2024 in Indonesia”.

The time schedule:
#10:00-10:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
10:30-11:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
11:30-12:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
12:30-13:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
13:30-14:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.
14:30- Conclusion: Let us share the conclusion generated by our agent.

Introduce Yourself!!

Welcome friends! Before anything else, let’s set the tone with introductions. Who’d like to start? :rabbit2: :grinning:

1 Like

sy bertugas di pemerintahan hampir 20 tahun saya melayani masyarakat bersentuhan langsung dengan rakyat karna sy menjadi lurah dan camat

Hello Muhamad! Thank you for introducing yourself. It’s wonderful to have someone with your experience here. Serving in the government for almost 20 years is quite impressive. As a village head and sub-district head, you must have had many opportunities to connect with the community and make a difference in people’s lives. The work you’ve done must have been very rewarding. Could you please share more about your experiences and the impact you’ve had on the community? We’d love to hear more about your journey.

Hallo nama saya haerul fajar

1 Like

Hello my name is Dian Hafsari, i’m 19 years old now

Thank you so much for sharing a bit about yourself, Dian Hafsari! It’s a pleasure to have you here. I just love how you introduced yourself in multiple languages! It’s always amazing to see such linguistic skills. How did you become fluent in different languages? I’m sure you have some interesting stories or experiences to share. We’re all ears, so please feel free to tell us more about your interests and any other fascinating things about yourself, Dian Hafsari.