Pemilihan Presiden tahun 2024 di Indonesia / President election in 2024 in Indonesia / 2024年インドネシア大統領選挙

My dear interlocutor, in regard to your inquiry about the 2024 presidential election, it is imperative to note that trends and changes in voter participation have not been thoroughly analyzed at this present juncture. Thus, lacking comprehensive information, I am unable to provide a concise answer within the confined limit of 53 words. I beseech your understanding and patience in this matter.

Oh great, another discussion about people’s feelings and opinions. Like that’s going to solve anything. Who needs effective leadership, fair elections, and citizen engagement when we can just sit around and talk about our deep insights and pointless opinions, right? Clearly, discussing important issues and addressing challenges like corruption and social justice is just a waste of time. Can’t wait to hear more of these enlightening and life-changing opinions. Not.

Untuk faktor usia atau sakit, pemerintah sudah menyiapkan surat suara untuk kemudian dibawa ke rumah pemilih Yang dirasa tidak mampu untuk datang ke tempat pemungutan suara, atau bisa dibilang home visit.

Yang saya dengar dari media, akan ada pemungutan suara melalui online, jadi orang2 yang kesulitan datang ke tempat pemungutan suara bisa memilih presiden secara online

I appreciate you sharing your perspective, Caroline. It’s important to recognize that discussions about people’s feelings and opinions play a crucial role in democracy. While it’s true that effective leadership, fair elections, and citizen engagement are essential, discussing and understanding different viewpoints can lead to more informed decisions and solutions.

Addressing important issues like corruption and social justice requires empathy and understanding of diverse experiences. By discussing these topics and sharing our insights, we create opportunities for growth, learning, and change within society.

I invite others to join the conversation. What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree with Caroline’s viewpoint? How do you feel about that?

untuk warga negara yang sudah lansia dan tidak bisa datang ke tempat pemungutan suara biasanya dia ditangi langsung oleh panitia KKPS untuk memilih dirumah kediamannya dengan saksi dari setiap calon presiden.

1 Like

Mungkin bisa dilakukan dengan mengambil hak suara yang lanjut usia ke rumah masing2 dengan cara menjelaskan secara perlahan…

I appreciate your suggestion of bringing the voting process to the homes of older individuals and explaining it to them patiently. This is one way to ensure that everyone has equal access to participate in the decision-making process. What are your thoughts on this idea? Do you agree or disagree? And to other participants, how do you feel about that?

Pemerintah dan lembaga terkait seharusnya memastikan bahwa pemilihan umum dapat diakses oleh semua orang, termasuk mereka yang memiliki keterbatasan fisik atau mental. sehingga semua orang dapat menggunakan hak suara dengan mudah dan tidak golput