TEST: Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

Kindly write one or two posts on how to ensure access to education for all people in Afghanistan.

That is good question, There are sort of diffucalties but the very prominent is that Women don’t have access to the knowledge whethere it is by school or collage or by online resource which is tough to study for almost 70 percent of indiviulas don’t have acsess to internet.

we could ensure acsess to knowldge by initially launching a session to enthusiastic individuals by providing them very basic matierials of the feild they have chossen.

Education is the most important thing and is the cornerstone for all countries in the world especially for Afghanistan to growth but unfortunately afghanistan has limited access. It is Afghanistan’s government responsibility to ensure education access for all they must provide education access for all children and youth

To insure education access for all, government must provide education materials education places for children

Hi Dear
This is Sakhi Ahmad Qasimi, I write this messege to insure you I am aware obout your online discussion,and completly ready to start the sessions.

In addition to your question I would like to respond, education is one of the biggest challeng in Afghanistan right now,therefore, you have chosed the main point for this online discussion.
I will do my best for outlining the issue and its solving plans.

There are several ways to porvide education for all people.
firstly,we have to have access to internet and electircs
** secondly,we have to create online classes**
Finding qualified educated women to create this classes
Provide enough money for class requirmen5

Salam alikom
First, your question is not understandable

Children should be encouraged to learn from childhood

The creation of space and environment by the government for the general population of geography to create public opinion, which ultimately causes the unconscious desires and wishes of the people of the society.

Greeting to all groupmates,
We need the approvment of government but it is more rare than ever.
In result we need to find online sources.
Such as these online courses,UN,ALISON,SAYLOR,GCF GLOBLE,AGORA… and etc,platforms for continueing the education.

I have found these sources affective and influential.