TEST: Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1C

Kindly write one or two posts on how to ensure access to education for all people in Afghanistan.

Many families are facing problems to provide education expenses, especially for girls, and they deprive their girls from continuing their education. And there are even boys who are breadwinners and cannot continue their education due to economic problems, so offering scholarships, financial aid and other forms of support can be a good guarantee for the education of these people.

1 Like

we need to prioritize safety in schools, build more schools, and invest in skilled teachers.

Yeah exactly i agree with your speech build new schools in different place because school is place of knowledge and education , teacher hold a very special place in the live of students guide the students to the right way , charm of them and clean the heart.

The issue of girls education in afghanistan is a very important issue for everyone who lives in afghanistan because everyone has at least one sister in their family or at least one of their family members is a girl who missed out on education and even if there is no such person in the family for example in my own family there are no girls who missed out on education but when my fellow countrymen we see that it is really sad for me that the survivor of the education.

I think that now that there are no conditions to go to school at least there are conditions for example they can study online and at least it is good that they are completly disappointed and do nothing.

Hello, I am lalkhan from Afghanistan im civil engineer and I am happy to participate in this Survey /program with all of you

Advertising and awareness in the field of access to education for people has a very important and fundamental role, so that all people become interested in education. In Afghanistan, unfortunately, access to education is not available for everyone, for example: girls who were denied the right to education, or some ethnic minorities with different cultures, economic problems and other restrictions do not have access to education