TEST: Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Dear participant,

This is a Test page as part of your training to this program.
Kindly write one or two posts on how to ensure access to education for all people in Afghanistan.

I believe that online schools and colleges should be established and provide services, since they can save time wasting and provide breaks throughout the educational process for students.

Illiterate woman make society Illiterate and educated woman make educated society

Access to education is the basics right of every woman

Hello Everyone!

Everyone should allow to be educated, without consideration of gender

Considering that I collaborated with UNICEF in most of the educational projects, I think it would be more useful to hold local classes.

If it is decided that online programs should be popularized in the country, then it is better that people are encouraged to use these programs first, and face-to-face programs are held with them so that they can understand the usefulness of online programs.

It’s great idea, they might also hold informational projects to families and aware them about importance of girls education

1 Like

The future of Afghanistan rests on the shoulders of its children. We must ensure all children, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or location, have access to quality education.

The world should support Afghan people especially girl’s to equality and diversity.

Hello Everyone!
Let’s start our discussion

Hello for all B2I team member

Hi, my name is Maiwand Farahmand from Mazar city and I was and English teacher. Also, I am bachelor in Public Policy and Administration

First of all, we need to introduce ourselves, according to schedule

Nice to meet u

Dr. Hasiba do u want to start our discussion

1 Like

I wish we have a good team and learn from each other

1 Like

Thanks, me too

Do you know about the number of members in our group?