TEST: Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2J

Dear participant,

This is a Test page as part of your training to this program.
Kindly write one or two posts on how to ensure access to education for all people in Afghanistan.

Hello everyone
I am karamuddin nayebzada.
B2J

One of the ways to improve the field of education for girls is to hold classes online or remotely, although it has its own problems, but it can still be a hope for Afghan girls. The second solution is to provide scholarships for girls outside of Afghanistan.

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.

Involving local communities in educational initiatives can ensure all Afghan children have access to schooling. Community leaders can advocate for the importance of education, help identify barriers, and support the establishment of local schools.

Implementing mobile schools can reach children in remote areas of Afghanistan. These schools can travel to different regions, providing education to children who otherwise have no access to formal schooling.

I believe, By online platforms we can support girls to have a better education in this catastrophe in Afghanistan.

In my point of view, to do awareness among people to self study and encourage them to be hopeful.