Test: Team B2

Please reply.

3 Likes

Account created successfully.

1 Like

Hello all. Alhamdullilah I could make my account accurately.

2 Likes

I created account in discourse.

1 Like

Account created successfully.:heart:

2 Likes

hello everyone

1 Like

Created my account successfully

1 Like

Account create successfully

1 Like

Hello

This program is for two days, the lesson will be held in Zoom, and at the end, an online survey will be conducted by the participants.

Good

1 Like

congratulations​:clap::clap:

Great👍

very good dear😊

welcome!

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Welcome to our community, and congratulations on creating your account! We’re thrilled to have you here. Could you share a bit more about your interests or any experiences you’d like to bring into our discussions? This will help us to better connect and learn from each other.

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Hello everyone, I’m truly excited to see such a wonderful group joining us today! As we continue to cultivate a space of shared learning and curiosity, I’d love to ask: Do you have a favorite book about AI or computer science that has impacted you, and if so, why? It’s a beautiful way for us to discover common interests and perhaps introduce new perspectives to each other.

1 Like

Hello