Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A1

Greetings Team A1 members, and welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
“In this session, please introduce yourselves by stating your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and one interesting hobby or interest.”

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:

• Please be punctual and participate fully during the session from 2:20 to 2:50*
  • Kindly read each other’s comments and respond as appropriate.
4 Likes

Hello, I am Abdul Rahim Baseri I am from mazar sharif city and I have graduated from computer science faculty.

1 Like

Good to hear from you. Mr. Abdul Rahim

1 Like

Hello , greetings to all , this is Laila Hafizi.
My interesting hobby is to read novel books.

1 Like

Is there any more task to do here teacher?

I am Mursal Amnai
I like to read book and use social media in my free time. And one of the BBA student in one of private university.

1 Like

Hello and greetings. I hope it finds you well. I am Ensia Sina from Kabul Afghanistan. I graduated from high school on 2021 and started to pursue a degree in computer science at Kateb university until Taliban government deprived as from universities. My favorite hobby is painting and I think I’m really good at creative writing.

1 Like

Hello, this is zalmay yusofi I’m from Ghor province currently, I’m living in kabul Afghanistan, I have completed my bachelor degree in computer science major. and my interesting hobby is coding and reading book.
Thanks,

No just introduction.

1 Like

I’m Amena Waqar, I’m from Mazar-e-Sharif province, I graduated from school and I took the web development and web design certificate and graphic design certificate from different courses and now I’m student of computer science.

1 Like

I am Musa Jalili, a Ph.D. scholar at Hazara University, Pakistan, specializing in Machine Learning. Additionally, I hold the position of assistant professor at universities in Kabul.

1 Like

Nice to meet you sister welcome here.

I am naseem khan from paktia i am trainer of 25 young students

Welcome, nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you dear teacher most welcome here.

1 Like

Welcome here bro.

Excellent sir, nice to meet you

1 Like

Glad to meet you dear teacher.