Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1G

It can be a nice experience for me , that had discussion about girls education in last 2 days

I hope all girls can be able to achieve their dreams , education :blush:

The solution to this problem

1. Advertising should be done about online courses in remote places.
  2. The price of the Internet should be low and work should be done for its quality.
  3. Some money should be given with the online course because the economic situation of the family is not good.
  4. Families should be satisfied to let mobile to girl for study online course
    5 Institutions and other charities should provide online programs for girls.

Iā€™m also hope

1 Like

Yes it is very fantastic experiance

1 Like

Strong idea

Have a nice life ,

Thanks it is your nice view are you agree with me

Our another teammate agree with this issue and solution

Precisely, I am

thanks Iā€™m happy for meet you and others teammate

1 Like

For repressive regimes like the Taliban regime, keeping girls illiterate and ignorant provides the best opportunity to engineer them to their will and inject ideas into their minds that will ensure the establishment of their rule. Taliban are now busy engineering girls for their benefit.

Afghanistan is a country with a rich history and culture that has always faced many challenges and changes. One of the most important and sensitive issues in this country today is the state of girlsā€™ schools and the future of girls. The closure of girlsā€™ schools not only has profound effects on the lives of girls and their families, but also affects the future of the entire society.

Currently, millions of Afghan girls are denied access to education. Girlsā€™ schools are closed in many areas and girls are deprived of their fundamental right to education. This situation not only endangers the individual future of these girls, but also disrupts the social and economic development of the country.

Education is a gateway to endless opportunities and possibilities. Girls who are deprived of education will be deprived of access to good jobs, decent income and better life. They cannot achieve their dreams and build a better life for themselves and their families.

Education can break the cycle of poverty. Girls who study can find better jobs and earn decent income. This income can help improve the lives of themselves and their families. But without education, they remain trapped in the cycle of poverty and this poverty is passed on to the next generations.

Finally:
The future of Afghan girls depends on their education. The reopening of girlsā€™ schools is not only for the benefit of girls, but also for the benefit of the whole society. By providing educational opportunities for girls, we can build a brighter and better future for Afghanistan. The education of girls not only fulfills their dreams, but also helps the development and progress of the country. We hope that a day will come when all Afghan girls can achieve their basic rights and build a better future for themselves and their country.