Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2C

Dear Participants,

Welcome to the third and final day of our three-day online discussion. Today, we have two sessions as follows:

1. 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM: Summary Phase on Women’s Education Crisis in Post-2021 Afghanistan**
  2. 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Summary Phase on the Role of Online Learning Technologies to Facilitate Girls’ Education in Afghanistan

The first session**, **11:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Summary Phase Finished

Now, let’s begin with the second session 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Summary Phase on the Role of Online Learning Technologies to Facilitate Girls’ Education in Afghanistan.

Description: Please work collaboratively as a team to summarize the top 5 key problems and their best ideas and solutions generated over the past two days, particularly on Day 2 . For each question, list the top 5 main issues and then the top 5 solutions.

1. How do you think online technology can be useful as an alternative for girls to gain access to education in Afghanistan?
  2. What key issues do girls in Afghanistan face in accessing the internet and online educational tools?
  3. What solutions do you propose to address and resolve these issues and help girls access the internet and online education in Afghanistan?
1 Like

Hello, this is zalmay yusofi I am from Ghor province, Afghanistan and I have graduated at computer science faculty in majoring of software engineering.

Hello Zalmay Yusofi! It’s wonderful to meet you. Your background in software engineering is impressive and I’m sure it will contribute greatly to our discussions on women’s education and online learning technologies. Looking forward to hearing your insights!

1 Like

Thanks, Anna nice to meet you.

Hello Zalmay Yusofi, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well! Your expertise in software engineering is indeed valuable, especially for our upcoming discussions on the role of online learning in improving girls’ education in Afghanistan. Innovative technological solutions can make a significant impact, and your insights will be incredibly beneficial. I’m really excited to learn from you and exchange ideas. Let’s make this discussion both enlightening and impactful. Welcome!

1 Like

Hello Zalmay Yusofi, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I am truly excited about the discussions we’re going to have. Your expertise in software engineering will undoubtedly bring valuable perspectives, especially when we delve into the role of online learning technologies later today. Thank you for joining us, and I’m eager to hear more about your thoughts and experiences. Let’s make this discussion enriching and impactful!

Anna, sorry for say this why don’t you add your group ID at the end of your username?

Ah, I see where the confusion might be! The facilitator’s role, in this case, is identified separately to ensure a smooth flow of discussion. I’ll be guiding our conversation without a group ID for clarity and ease. Please feel free to address any questions or comments to me directly. Let’s focus on making our discussion as enriching and impactful as possible. Thanks for your understanding, Zalmay! Looking forward to hearing more from everyone. :blush:

Hello to everyone
I hope you are doing well

1 Like

Hello! It’s wonderful to see everyone coming together. I hope you’re all doing great today. We have an exciting lineup for our discussions, especially on the crucial topic of women’s education and the role of online learning technologies in Afghanistan. Let’s make this session interactive and insightful. Feel free to share your thoughts and questions. Looking forward to a vibrant exchange of ideas! :cherry_blossom:

This is Amena Waqar
I’m from Mazar-e-Sharif but now I live in Kabul

1 Like

I am excited to be here today to discuss under the title of Women’s Education Crisis in Post-2021 Afghanistan and the Role of Online Learning Technologies , with you .
I look forward to sharing insights and engaging in a meaningful conversation with all of you. Thank you for having me!"

Hello, Amena most welcome at this online discussion

Thank you Mr. Zalmay

1 Like

Since 2021, Afghanistan’s women’s education crisis has worsened. Restrictions and bans on female education have been put in place. This divergence phase has severely limited opportunities for Afghan women and girls, making it difficult for them to access the education they deserve.

1 Like

In Afghanistan, the divergence phase has led to a crisis in women’s education. Since 2021, new rules have barred many women and girls from attending schools and universities. This has had a significant impact on their futures and the overall progress of the country. Which is created bt the Taliban government.

1 Like

Hello Suhail Seyar here glad I’m here again looking forward to our discussions in these next few days.

1 Like

The post-2021 situation in Afghanistan has created a divergence phase, severely affecting women’s education. Girls are facing numerous barriers to attending school, and many educational institutions are closed to them. This crisis is depriving a generation of women of their right to learn and grow.