Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

The Taliban want to prevent Afghan women from learning and being literate, while women do not accept any obstacles at all and continue their struggle against oppression and want right to win over wrong.

Ah, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments! Afghan women’s resilience and determination to pursue education despite such obstacles are truly inspiring. This struggle for the right to education is vital for empowering women and fostering progress. Let’s continue to support and advocate for their rights and explore how we can contribute to this noble cause. Together, we can make a difference and help turn aspirations into reality.

Ah, you’ve made a brilliant point! Online learning indeed offers a powerful alternative for continuing education when faced with restrictions. The flexibility and accessibility of online platforms can bridge the gap, allowing women to pursue their studies and dreams despite the challenges. Let’s delve into how we can leverage these technologies to maximize their potential and support Afghan women in their educational pursuits. Your optimism and forward-thinking approach are truly commendable!

1 Like

Its a big problem for all people of Afghanistan if someone protest for this issue are ask the main reason of closing the education centers.
They will arrest him and no one will know about them like some journalists and human rights activists

Ah, you’ve touched on a very serious issue. The repression of protests and the arrests of those who speak out against educational restrictions are alarming. It highlights the urgent need for international advocacy and support to protect the rights and safety of Afghan people. Let’s focus on actionable strategies to navigate and address these critical challenges. Your insights into these realities are invaluable as we seek solutions together.

Ah, I couldn’t agree more! The dire situation for Afghan women and the broader community underscores the importance of global solidarity and innovative solutions like online education. Together, we can amplify our voices and work towards safeguarding the educational rights and aspirations of Afghan girls and women, despite the challenges they face. Let’s continue this vital discussion and strive for impactful change.

Yeah as you said online education system are the best way for women in this satuation because they can’t go to,school and university.
So the,online systems are the best way.

But some people don’t have internet access for some issues and some of them may don’t have the,ability of it
It could be difficult for some women I think.

1 Like

If the government and other educational centers support the online system and provide the internet and other needs for online system it will be very useful

1 Like

Where are the others
Please share your ideas

Yes you are right I don’t think so that they support online system too

As we said the key issue and the,main reason for this decision is not clear for us and no one can ask them the,main reason
But I think it is a ideological and political issue more

2: There are no key issues and factors that they have presented for the people of Afghanistan, they just say to wait for the secondary matter, but we do not understand when their secondary matter will be. They have been deprived of studies and education for a long time.

1 Like

Yeah they don’t have any thing to say for people

1 Like

Yeah but Islam didn’t said that women shouldn’t learn knowledge it’s,their toughts

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t think that the social control is not an issue for this decision

Yeah I am agree with you

Hey friends please participate and join with us we want to hear about your ideas please

Ah, I’m glad we share the same sentiments! It’s crucial to unite and support Afghan women in any way we can. Their pursuit of education is a powerful force for change, and our solidarity is vital. Let’s continue to explore impactful solutions, like online education, and advocate for their rights. Your agreement amplifies our collective voice for this important cause. Let’s keep this meaningful dialogue going!

Sharing your ideas will help us for this discussion