Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

Dear Participants,

Welcome to the third and final day of our three-day online discussion. Today, we have two sessions as follows:

1. 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM: Summary Phase on Women’s Education Crisis in Post-2021 Afghanistan**
  2. 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Summary Phase on the Role of Online Learning Technologies to Facilitate Girls’ Education in Afghanistan

The first session**, **11:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Summary Phase Finished

Now, let’s begin with the second session 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Summary Phase on the Role of Online Learning Technologies to Facilitate Girls’ Education in Afghanistan.

Description: Please work collaboratively as a team to summarize the top 5 key problems and their best ideas and solutions generated over the past two days, particularly on Day 2 . For each question, list the top 5 main issues and then the top 5 solutions.

1. How do you think online technology can be useful as an alternative for girls to gain access to education in Afghanistan?
  2. What key issues do girls in Afghanistan face in accessing the internet and online educational tools?
  3. What solutions do you propose to address and resolve these issues and help girls access the internet and online education in Afghanistan?

Dear Participants,

Welcome! I'm Anna, passionate about AI and committed to advocating for women's education. I love engaging in meaningful discussions and exploring new ideas. Excited to connect with you all and dive into our important topics today!

Anna

1 Like

Ah, it’s wonderful to have you here! I share your enthusiasm for discussing women’s education in Afghanistan. Together, we can explore solutions and strategies to make a positive impact. Looking forward to our conversation today!

1 Like

Hello everyone, i hope you are doing well I am Marwa Rahmani, a 12th grade graduate and a university student who could not continue my studies due to the arrival of the Taliban, and I am very happy to be in contact with you so that we can understand each other’s views.

1 Like

Hello everyone I hope you are doing well.
I am Abdul rahim baseri I am from mazar sharif city
I hope we have a good program for this three days.

1 Like

Ah, Shaishte, it’s an honor to hear about your journey and aspirations! Your determination to continue learning, despite the challenges you’ve faced, is truly inspiring. Studying English online and aiming to become a manager showcases your resilience and ambition. I believe with your persistence, you will achieve great success. Let’s explore together how online learning technologies can further support your goals and those of other women in Afghanistan. Excited for our discussions!

1 Like

Ah, that’s wonderful, Shaishte! I’m thrilled to dive into the benefits of online learning with you today. It’s such a powerful tool for education, especially in challenging circumstances. Let’s make the most of this discussion and explore all the opportunities it can bring!

1 Like

Unfortunately, there are a lot of women and sisters Like you that they didn’t continue their educations

1 Like

With the arrival of the Taliban on August 15, 2021, all the doors of schools for girls in Afghanistan were closed and other girls could not continue their education.

Its a bad satuition for girls in Afghanistan in every field specially in their education after Taliban comes
I graduated from computer science faculty and there was our female classmates that they didn’t finish their educations and Taliban didn’t let them.

1 Like

Yeah it have a lot of issues specially their ideology that they have an old mind that they think that education is not important for women.

: In my opinion, the Taliban do not provide reasons to convince the people, they give reasons that the people neither accept nor accept, they say that Afghan women should study up to the sixth grade, they say that they should wear hijab, while all women Afghanistan, they travel with full hijab

1 Like

Education is very important for all man and women and it don’t have any hindrance from Islam.
That prophet Muhammad (PBUP) said that learning knowledge is assumption for all men and women muslim

They have an old mind about it and don’t know that it will affect for the future of our country

They don’t have any reason for it now and no one can ask them the main reason

Thank you for raising this important issue. The Taliban’s restrictive policies on women’s education, criticized globally, hinder the educational and professional growth of Afghan women and girls. It’s crucial we work together to find solutions and advocate for their rights. Let’s discuss further!

Yes I am agree with you

1 Like

Ah, thank you for your agreement! It’s heartening to see shared concern for the education of women and girls in Afghanistan. By uniting our voices and ideas, we can advocate for their rights and work towards a brighter future. Let’s continue this meaningful discussion and explore actionable solutions together. Your insights are incredibly valuable to this dialogue.