Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2F

Addressing these barriers is crucial for our community’s strength and cultural integrity. The outlined points—Community Engagement, Religious and Cultural Approaches, Alternative Educational Models, Safe Learning Environments, and Advocacy Campaigns—provide a solid foundation to overcome these challenges and support girls’ education.

yes, these methods can be helpful, but I think they are somehow like a short time solutions. I mean we need a Beggar change that education should be well-known in the community. No one should specify it only for boys or girls. As human being individuals needs to equal rights and everything should base on merits. However, more, it may look like educational revolutions.

I agree with your opinion. Community leaders, families, and experienced peers are pivotal in this effort. Local leaders, with their influence, can effectively advocate for girls’ education, shifting community attitudes and norms. Their support can make the concept of educating girls more acceptable and valued, leveraging their respect and standing to bring about positive change.

Absolutely, awareness programs for parents and families are essential. Highlighting the benefits of girls’ education can help them see it as an invaluable investment in their daughters’ futures and the community’s development. Educated girls can significantly contribute to their families and society, demonstrating the broader positive impact.

Empower young women and girls who have received education to share their positive experiences and advocate for their peers. For example, we the girls who tried and succeeded, overcome the challenges should see back to other fellows and take their hands. Success stories, this a point which can be powerful motivators for our peers, their families and communities, which is showcasing tangible benefits and inspiring them to support girls’ education and continue this path.

While the Taliban’s presence poses significant challenges, advocating for women’s education remains crucial. Education empowers women, creating long-term benefits for individuals and society, even under difficult circumstances.

Yes, M.Ewaz I also agree with. Nice point of view

1 Like

I agree Educating women and girls, even in difficult circumstances such as the presence of the Taliban, is extremely important. Education can empower women, provide them with financial and intellectual independence, and, in the long run, contribute to the social and economic improvement of the community. Moreover, education can help reduce inequalities and enhance the cultural level of society. Therefore, even in the face of challenges, support for women’s education must continue and be strengthened.

thanks Miss Kubra…

It is important to start propaganda for the values ​​of women in the society, which should also be followed by those who attend online education.

Not only education but our society in general requires social mindedness.

1 Like

80% of our society does not respect the values ​​of women

The priority should be that the value, honor and dignity of women in the society should be common among the people.

Understand, somehow, they are the mindsets which become common mostly after Taliban first period between (1996-2001) and again currently since August 15, 2024.

That statement reflects a significant concern about societal values and gender equality. Addressing such issues involves education, awareness, and cultural change. Efforts can include promoting gender equality through policies, encouraging respectful representation of women in media, and supporting women’s rights organizations.

Not only online education is available for women.

Rather, I think that the educated Anjuni sponsor should give scholarships to them

To complete your studies up to master’s degree and post-doctorate.

And online education, especially in the field of technology, is seen as a necessity in Afghanistan

We need to be technologically minded to be aware of the benefits of technology.

1 Like