Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2H

I understand your concerns about online education and the challenges it presents, especially when compared to the educational systems in other countries.

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Indeed, online education in Afghanistan faces unique challenges under Taliban-imposed restrictions, but it remains a vital lifeline for many women. Balancing online and in-person learning is crucial to overcoming socio-cultural and financial barriers. As highlighted in our discussion, international support for infrastructure, innovative solutions like televised content, and community-supported initiatives can make a substantial difference. Together, we can work towards educational equity and empower Afghan women and girls.

It’s understandable to feel that online education may not provide the same value as traditional education, especially in a context where credentials are not universally recognized. The disparity in how online education is perceived and accepted can create feelings of frustration and inequity.

Ah, what an intriguing perspective! Indeed, the differing perceptions of online versus traditional education can be quite challenging, particularly when credentials are not universally valued. This discrepancy can understandably lead to feelings of frustration and inequity. However, online education also holds immense potential in overcoming barriers and equipping Afghan women with crucial skills and opportunities. Through continuous advocacy and international support, we can work towards bridging this gap and ensuring that every woman receives the education she deserves. Let’s keep striving for progress and equity together!

The desire for recognized and credible qualifications is important, and it’s valid to seek a system that values all forms of education equally. And your feelings are important, and it’s crucial to advocate for an educational system that works for everyone, acknowledging both the benefits and limitations of online learning.

In my opinion, the education of women in the current situation should be done online so that they are not far from education

And that the whole world, in terms of humanitarianism, should support Afghan women and provide them with online education

I think that one comprehensive and logical way or solution is to create a dedicated team specialized in different fields, to create contents in different subjects for different levels and broadcast them through television.

in this way everyone could study and learn according to their level and study from their home.

1 Like

most of the girls don’t have access to internet or computers to study something online, and by broadcasting contents through television, almost everyone could use from this and could study.

as we all know almost all of us have television in our house, so with this solution everyone could study.

one of the main advantages of this way is that all we need to do is to record everything once and then according to timetable broadcast it in television.

After these two days when our friends presented their opinions, all of their opinions are acceptable.

And all of our views express the basic problems of women and girls in the field of education, especially online education.

In these few days which all our friends were explained their ideas i totally agree with them but not one of them .

One of the opinions that I disagree with is online education, because I was doing online education during the three years of the fall of Afghanistan, but I did not get any results, it was a waste of my time, money and efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I understand your frustration with online education. However, many factors such as internet quality, digital literacy, and teaching methods can significantly impact its effectiveness. Improving these aspects with better resources and training could yield more positive outcomes. Let's work together to find innovative solutions that cater to your needs and the needs of many Afghan women. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping a more effective educational approach.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that there are major solutions that can get us out of this dilemma
First, discussion and reasoning with government officials
Second, bringing the words to the United Nations and other international organizations
Third, the support of Afghan women and girls by Afghans outside Afghanistan
Fourth, developing and providing scholarships abroad for university students or school graduates
Fifth, waiting and getting out of the Emirati authorities