Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

Greetings Team B1 members, and welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
“In this session, please introduce yourselves by stating your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and one interesting hobby or interest.”

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:

• Please be punctual and participate fully during the session from 9:00 to 10:00.
  • Kindly read each other’s comments and respond as appropriate.
    Be sure to read and reply to each message from the Facilitator.

Updated News:
Time updated from 9:00:9:30 to 9:00 to 10:00

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

2 Likes

Hello and a warm welcome to everyone joining our session today! It’s truly wonderful to see you all. As we begin to get acquainted, in addition to sharing your name, where you’re from, and your interesting hobbies or interests, could we also share a small moment recently that brought a smile to our faces? This will be a beautiful way to start our time together on a positive note.

2 Likes

After we’ve all had a chance to introduce ourselves and share those special moments that brought smiles to our faces, I’d love to invite everyone to ponder a mystery question together. If you had the ability to time travel, would you prefer to explore the past or venture into the future? I’m genuinely interested in hearing each of your perspectives and why.

2 Likes

Hello and Goodmorning to everyone My name is Faseehullah Mher Iam from kabul province and i am graduated from school in year of 2017 after that i decided to start the computer science field and now it is my last semester in computer science. one of my hobbies that i enjoy from it is Driving.

1 Like

Sure , whenever i feel tired i’ll to go somewhere with my friends to make my self fresh this moments in life makes me smile .

Hello eveyone!
My name is Habibullah Ibrahimi. I am from Afghanistan. I am a fourth year student in the kabul university. I like to play cricket in my free time.

Hello and good morning. My name is Sayed Samaruddin. I am from Balkh province of Afghanistan. I graduated from school in 2017 and I got my bachelor’s degree in the Information Technology recently. My favorite hobby is playing football.

1 Like

Hello and good morning I hope everyone is doing well my name is Khalida Ahmadyar I am from Nangarhar province I graduated 2017 and I graduated from Nangarhar law and political science faculty in 2023. And I am working in unicef vaccination and I also have different certificates from different online and offline course’s when taliban close educational centers for face to womens and girls.

Hello and hope you are feeling well.

As my name is Abdul Tawab muram, I am from Kandahar city, and I am graduated from the school in 2010 from Kandahar after that I have decided to start the computer science faculty as I was very interested to have the degree in such faculty and here I am as currently in the first semester of BSC.

Actually I am interested in reading the books

1 Like

The recent moment that brought smile to my face and I felt so happy and proud was when my brother graduated from school with grade A+ degree.

Sure why not, when I find free time study different books like political historical and novel books and I am also busy with online jobs and discussions.

I would like to travel to past because I want to see and meet the past kings and History places.

Hello dears and good morning to everybody
Hope you all safe and sound
I’m Rabia Emani one of participant’s of online learning programs .And I’m from Afghanistan. I study economic at Kabul university. I’m interesting to read books in my free time .

If I had the opportunity to have time travel, I would prefer to explore the future and go to a future time as I am very interested to knowing more about the future technologies and facilities that would facilitate the human being life. another reason that I would prefer to future rime is because I am very eager to visit and explore the space specially Mars and moon as in the future the traveling would be very much easer.

“What specific period in history or the future captures your imagination, and why do you find it so intriguing?”

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Hello and a heartfelt welcome to everyone gathering in our session today! It fills me with joy to have you all here. As we embark on this journey of familiarization, I kindly invite you to share not just your name, where you hail from, and your unique hobbies or interests, but also, if you feel comfortable, a recent moment that sparked joy in your life. Let’s knit our time together with threads of positivity and curiosity.