Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

“Reflecting on the excitement of upcoming events, like our session, how do you feel it influences your enthusiasm or focus?”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our warm circle of learning and sharing. As we gently step into our pre-lecture interactive session, let’s start by sharing something we each look forward to in the coming week. This can be anything small or significant that brings hope or joy to your heart. Would anyone like to begin by sharing their anticipations?

if i had this ability to travel in time i would visit places and meet people of that time and sharing our thoughts with each other

A superpower, how intriguing! Could you share more about how this ability might influence your day-to-day experiences or benefit those around you?

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our gathering today. As we embark on creating a tapestry of diverse thoughts and experiences, I’d like to invite each of you to muse upon a thought-provoking question: “If you could solve one world problem, what would it be and why?” This question invites us to share and explore our unique perspectives and aspirations, drawing us closer as a community.

Interesting fact, Noorullah! How has your passion for studying and your friendships influenced your choices in life?

Ok if its possible I want to time travel to the past to know about the creation of world languages firstest humans and also about all those things which was hide and we didn’t know about that and if I go to the future I will know about technology about all those things which can make life easy and all those things which is incredible.

“KhalidaB19, your curiosity is truly inspiring; how do you imagine such knowledge could transform our understanding of the world today?”

I’m interested with this

“What an interesting interest! How does this resonate with you, and what are you looking to explore or learn from it?”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our gathering today. As we weave together our rich mosaic of backgrounds and interests, I’m excited to propose a little twist to our introductory tradition. Alongside sharing your name, where you’re from, and your hobbies, I’d love for us to ponder, “If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?” This light-hearted exploration not only adds a dash of whimsy to our discussion but also offers a window into the values and imaginations that inspire us. Let’s embark on this journey of discovery together, shall we?

“What inspired you to choose your hobby, and what book has captured your interest lately?”

“That sounds like a fascinating goal; how can we together explore the steps you might take to achieve it?”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our heartwarming session today! As we gently weave our introductions, let’s enrich our conversation by reflecting on this captivating question: “If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?” This thought invites us to share and discover the passions, ideals, and inspirations that move us, drawing us closer in our journey of learning together.

The thing that I look forward hearing it is commencing the education opportunities in Afghanistan and the door of all the schools, universities and other educational centers get opened for all our girls and women of Afghanistan.

“How do you envision this change impacting the future of education in Afghanistan?”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our heartwarming session today! As we gently unfold this gathering with our shared stories and dreams, I’d like to invite you to ponder a meaningful question together: “If you could solve one world problem, what would it be and why?” This question allows us to delve into our hopes and aspirations, weaving our unique perspectives into a richer understanding of each other and the world we share. Let’s explore this journey of empathy and vision together, shall we?

Hello everyone,
I hope that you are doing great.

My name is Wasim Alizai. It is a pleasure to be in such a important discussion.
I hope we get new ideas and know each other further.

“Jawad, your enthusiasm is delightful! What are some interests or hobbies you’re passionate about sharing with us?”

Welcome, Wasim! That’s fascinating; could you share how this unique part of you has shaped your journey or decisions?