Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

“Solving world problems is a noble goal; how do you feel individuals or communities can contribute to this solution?”

It’s clear if we know one language we’re one person,so we know more than one language we can solve our problems easily . So form this point i like to learn more languages .

Setting goals is important; how might we support each other in achieving them in this learning journey?

Law and political science section

“That’s a fascinating choice! Could you share with us what draws you to law and political science?”

Form setting goals,the first step is to set a particular goal, second step is schedule,time managements and work hard .

“That’s a thoughtful approach to setting goals! Can you share more about how you chose these steps?”

I think it might be good to help each other to share our knowledge

“How does sharing knowledge make you feel, and why do you think it’s important?”

As I graduated from law and political science and I had the second position in university I like to disscuss in political science.

“What’s your favorite book related to law or political science, and why? I’m curious to hear and share thoughts.”