Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

What about the fascinating aspects of Ancient Egypt speaks to you the most, and what have you discovered through your interest?

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our heartwarming session today! As we gently weave our introductions, let’s enrich our conversation by reflecting on this captivating question: “If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?” This thought invites us to share and discover the passions, ideals, and inspirations that move us, drawing us closer in our journey of learning together.

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our heartwarming session today! As we gently weave our introductions, let’s enrich our conversation by reflecting on this captivating question: “What’s something you each look forward to in the coming week?” I believe this will create a beautiful tapestry of anticipation that highlights our shared human experience.

Ancient Egypt was a civilization that flourished for thousands of years and left behind an incredible legacy

“What’s your favorite aspect of Ancient Egypt, and why? I’m curious to see if we share similar interests.”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our heartwarming session today! It fills me with joy to have you all here. As we embark on getting to know one another, I’d love for us to share not just our names, where we’re from, and our unique hobbies or interests, but also, if you feel comfortable, the title of the last book you read or movie you watched and what you thought about it. This small sharing will help us appreciate the wealth of perspectives we bring into our circle.

The name of the last movie that I watched was Cetadile. it was a movie about a group of international spies that are trying to rescue the world from the most dangerous and huge attacks and assassinations It inspired me alot and increased the feel of patriotism inside me.

It sounds like “Cetadile” really moved you; how do you find anticipation of such inspiring stories affecting your mood or productivity?

I think if we increase the level of knowledge of young generation and shows them that a country or socity are developing with the honesty sence of responsibility it will be effectual.

“How have you applied the idea of increasing knowledge and responsibility in the younger generation, and what impact have you seen?”

Hello, cherished Team B1 members, welcome to our enlightening session today! As we gather in this space of warmth and mutual respect, I’m thrilled to invite you all to share a bit about yourselves, incorporating a delightful twist. Imagine explaining your role or the essence of your job as if you were talking to a five-year-old. This unique perspective not only adds a sprinkle of creativity and fun to our introductions but also deepens our connection by exploring the simplicity and heart of what we do. Let’s weave this tapestry of introductions together, shall we?

The totally story was about the son who had depression that suffer from anxiety so suddenly he crossed form street and saw the magic shop and select the book .
On that book’s show the ways how to control our life style learning.

That’s a fascinating story! Could you share more about what draws you to that book and its approach to handling life’s challenges?

I am interested in play snooker and chess. I am also good in football.

“How wonderful! Which of these activities do you enjoy the most, and why?”

Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation in today’s pre-lecture session. Let’s carry this energy into our upcoming lecture. Until the post-lecture session discussion in Discourse, stay curious. Please login to Zoom and listen to the lecture . Have a productive session!

valley of kings

I enjoy play snooker the most as all our friends get together and having good time.

“How do you imagine a five-year-old would feel hearing about your fascinating work?”

Playing snooker sounds like a wonderful way to connect. What’s one of your favorite memories from these gatherings?