Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

These kinds of stories really affect our mood and productivity. they inspire and boost our mindsets alot and make us to think like them and be like them in our real life.

“Solving world problems is a noble goal; how do you feel stories inspire us to take steps towards that solution?”

1 Like

Hi everyone this. Noorullah iqbalzada from Afghanistan graduated from 12 grade from school and now studying in Kabul university in psychology major it’s almost my fourth semester

About my hobby fortunately I have lots of hobbies like reading book, spending time with my family and friends exploring new things

What steps are you taking towards your goals in psychology, and how can our community support you in your journey?

1 Like

We can solve it by help of united nations.

“That’s an interesting perspective. What specifically makes you think the United Nations could play a key role here?”

The main reason is nowadays Afghanistan situation.

“That’s quite a significant perspective; how has the situation in Afghanistan influenced your views or decisions in life?”

Because th united nations are concted with every country.

“What’s your favorite book on computer science or AI, HabibullahibrahimB14? I’m curious to learn and share perspectives.”

a five years old don’t know what is egypt.

“What about Egypt intrigues you, sparking your curiosity from such an early age?”

I like java course

Java has a unique charm, doesn’t it? What do you enjoy most about the Java course?

So when you study psychology you have to go forward step by step I mean you have study more books and spending time in exploring new things

And my community help me somehow

Reading stories and watching movies show us the best procedures for solving a world problem and overcoming the problem so these stories will make us to find the best solutions for a world problem and make us to start working toward solving that problem.

“What are your hopes for what we’ll learn together in this lecture?”

“How might stories and movies inspire us to think creatively about solving world problems?”

I and my team tuck all of people of an area specially young generation and shows then the most important places that was the reasons of improvement like knowledge honesty and etcc… and tell them this are the reasons and they accept it.

That’s a wonderful initiative! Could you share more about what inspires you and your team to do this?