Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2

Greetings Team B2 members, and welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
“In this session, please introduce yourselves by stating your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and one interesting hobby or interest.”

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:

• Please be punctual and participate fully during the session from 9:00 to 9:30.
  • Kindly read each other’s comments and respond as appropriate.
    Be sure to read and reply to each message from the Facilitator

Updated News:
Time updated from 9:00:9:30 to 9:00 to 10:00

Hello everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m Hasimullah Mayar, originally from Wardak Province, Afghanistan. Currently, I live in Kabul, Afghanistan, and I’m thrilled to be part of this session. As for an interesting hobby or interest, I’m passionate about learning Web Development and Mobile App Development.

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

“I’m so glad we’re all gathered here today. As we continue to get to know one another, how about we also share something we’re looking forward to in the coming week? It’s a wonderful opportunity to connect on our aspirations and interests. Would anyone like to start this sharing?”

Greetings, Team B2 members, and a heartfelt welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session! I’m excited for us to embark on a little journey before we begin. To make our acquaintance more engaging, could each of you kindly describe your job or what you study as if you were explaining it to a five-year-old? This simple challenge aims to foster a sense of curiosity and fun as we share and learn about each other. Looking forward to hearing your imaginative descriptions!

Hello everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m Matiullah Hashimi, originally from Kabul Province, Afghanistan. Currently, I live in Kabul, Afghanistan, and I’m thrilled to be part of this session. As for an interesting hobby or interest, I’m passionate about learning Web Development and Mobile App Development.

Hello everyone hope you’re doing well and be safe, by the way this is ahmadullah ahmadi from kabul afghanistan and iam a university student actually the hobby i like is football thank you.

Okay, a good chance to describe ourselves here.
Iam doing a sort of tasks like editing, puting the videos with eachother and i do change like the mask of the pictures

Hello and Greetings all and thanks for warm welcome to our pre-lecture discussion. This is me Fatimah Jafari from Helmand, Afghanistan. Presently, I am living in LashkarGah city. I have a background study in computer science and I am passionate and interested in Web Development and Graphic Design.

Bro will this pre lecture end at 9:30?

Hello everyone, hope you are all fine and doing well, I am Yasin Salehi, originally from Kabul, Afghanistan. My educational background is bachelor in computer science, and I am super excited to be part of this session. As an interesting hobby I am more into tech, and I am a software developer.

Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing the greatest. I am Rabia totakhil basically from kabul province. My educational background is bachelors degree in course of Art designing and i am patienat to learn new knowledge and skills in other fields.
My hobby is reading bood and watching my favourite series during my free times. I think there is many things to learn about it.

Hello dear friends I am Farzana Hossainy From Bamyan Afghanistan I graduate from Bamyan Boy High school
So now I study English in Pashgam institute

“Rabia, your journey sounds fascinating! How do you see your love for art and series influencing your desire to learn in new fields?”

1 Like

“Hello Farzana, what’s a vivid early memory that has stayed with you, and how does it make you feel?”

“Welcome, Yasin! It’s great to have you here; how can we support you in merging your passion for tech with your goals?”

Hello everyone, I am Haroon Rashid. I reside in Khost, Afghanistan. I completed my high school at Khair Un Nass private high school and am currently a student in the eighth semester at Pamir Institute of Higher Education pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science. One of my hobbies is coding. If you have any questions or need assistance with coding or any other topic, feel free to ask!

“Haroon, your journey sounds fascinating; how has looking forward to coding projects affected your enthusiasm and productivity?”