Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Greetings Team B3 members, and welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
“In this session, please introduce yourselves by stating your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and one interesting hobby or interest.”

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:

• Please be punctual and participate fully during the session from 9:00 to 9:30.
  • Kindly read each other’s comments and respond as appropriate.
    Be sure to read and reply to each message from the Facilitator

Updated News:
Time updated from 9:00:9:30 to 9:00 to 10:00

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

“I’m truly excited to embark on this learning journey together. As we move forward, I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you hope to achieve or learn in our time together. It helps us make the most out of our collective experience.”

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Hello everone I am Bahara Nezami from Afghanistan I am student of computer science in university of the people my hobby is reading books

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s wonderful to have you join our pre-lecture interactive session. To enrich our time together, could you please share a little introduction about yourself? Include your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and to add a little twist, tell us a fun fact about yourself that not many people know. This will be a lovely way for us to connect and learn from each other, as we embark on this learning journey together.

Greetings, Team B3! It’s wonderful to have you with us today. As we warm up for our session, I’d love for us to share a bit more about ourselves. Along with your introduction, could you please share the most valuable piece of advice you’ve ever received? This is a beautiful way to learn from each other and to set a supportive and enriching tone for our time together.

My name is Elham mohmand . I am from Mazar e sharif . My interesting hobby is studying Economical books and in free time some times parctice english language conversation.

My name is Elham mohmand .I am from Mazar e sharif . I am student of Economic faculty . And ine fact that pople dont know a out me is that I have good time management. I can mange my time in their best way. I wish that i have a company and mange them .

The best valuable advice that I get from other . That use your time in their best way and dont wasted your time.and dont easily trust to others

My name is Ahmad Walid Payman from Bamyan province. I’m bachelor of Computer science. I’m interested in watching TV. Sometimes, i invite my friends to my house to watch an horror movies. My hobby is playing football.

It’s nice to meet you dear Bahara

Greetings
This is Mohammad Elham Faize and I am from Afghanistan- kabul and also I am studying Computer Science, my hobby in my free time is to read history books and go outside for discovering new things.
Thanks

Hello every one this is Amina Haqyar, from Afghanistan, i graduated from journalism faculty, my hobby is watching films and reading novel.

Greetings, everyone, and a very warm welcome to our session today. To create an even more inviting atmosphere, I’d like for us to share something we’re each looking forward to in the coming week. This gesture of sharing can bring us closer and add warmth to our interactions. Who would like to start this sharing circle?

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s wonderful to have you join us today. As we prepare to delve into our discussions, I’d like to invite you to share not only your name and where you’re from but also how you chose your current hobby or the book you’re reading. This will help us understand each other’s interests and backgrounds better, fostering a warm and supportive environment for our learning journey.

Well, the best advice that I have ever heard is if you want to be successful in your life, dont work hard work smart