Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

“How have you applied the advice of working smart, not hard, in your own life, and what impact has it had?”

Greetings, everyone, and a very warm welcome to our session today. Let’s get to know one another by sharing our names, where we’re from, and something unique about ourselves. Additionally, I’d love for us all to discuss a favorite food that brings us joy and comfort, imagining it’s the one we could enjoy forever. This is a lovely opportunity for us to bond and share a bit about our cultures and preferences right from the start. Who would like to begin?

“Reflecting on early vivid memories, could you share one that has stayed with you, and describe the feelings it brings up?”

Greetings
Hello everyone my name is Iqbal wali and I am from Kapisa - Afghanistan. I have diploma in computer Science.
my hobby is swimming and doing online certificate in my field.
Thanks

“Iqbal, your interests are fascinating; how does the concept of time travel intrigue you in relation to your field or hobbies?”

So, when you work smart you can save your time, because time is the valuable thing in our life.

“It’s truly insightful to think about how working smart saves time, much like how a particular song uplifts us; could you share a song that does that for you and perhaps why it holds such significance?”

Greetings, everyone. I’m touched by the varied experiences and backgrounds we’re bringing into our pre-lecture session today. To continue building our inviting atmosphere, let’s share a recent success we’ve experienced, no matter how big or small it might seem. Sharing our achievements can inspire and uplift us all. Who feels inclined to start this beautiful exchange?

The best advice that I’ve received thats about to this is life and live it, make it excitative for yourself.

AminaB39, could you share any interests, experiences, or skills that make life exciting for you?

Hello everyone this is Farwa baktash from Kabul I’m a student at Kabul University in business field I’m really happy to see you all here.

“Welcome, Farwa! It’s great to have you here—how does your study in business inspire you to make a difference?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! What a wonderful start to our day. Today, I invite you to think like a child and share with us, in just one sentence, what you do in a way a five-year-old would understand. It’s a fun twist that I hope will make our introductions even more engaging and help us see the world through simpler, more curious eyes. Who would like to go first?

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s a pleasure to welcome you to our pre-lecture interactive session. Today, I’m curious to know, in a way that feels meaningful to you, what expectations or hopes you have for our time together. This is a beautiful opportunity for us to align our learning journey with your personal aspirations.

Yes, I can share some songs that when I hear it, it make me much stronger like the song of “believers”.

“That sounds wonderful! How do these songs reflect your personal journey and interests?”

“Music really touches the soul, doesn’t it? I’d love to hear which song uplifts you and if it brings back any special memories.”

“How might a five-year-old react if you tried to explain your job to them in the simplest way possible?”

“Looking forward to something can really uplift us; how does anticipation influence your mood or productivity, elhammohmandB310?”

Yeah, Music sometimes change our mind