Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

The stories of the book compel me to read more and more.

“That sounds so engaging! AminaB39, would you like to share which aspects of the stories captivate you the most?”

My field and my interest to my country and our weakly economic of our country

“Solving world problems is indeed a lofty goal; how do you envision individuals or communities contributing to solutions?”

Certainly! These aspirations have shaped my journey in profound ways, influencing my choices, actions, and values as I navigate through life. Here’s how each aspiration has contributed to my personal and professional development:

1. Embracing SustainabilityMy commitment to environmental sustainability has led me to adopt eco-friendly habits in my daily life, such as reducing waste, conserving energy, and supporting sustainable practices. It has also inspired me to pursue opportunities to work with organizations and initiatives that prioritize environmental conservation and sustainability.

2. Promoting Equality and InclusionAdvocating for equality and inclusion has been a driving force in my personal and professional endeavors. Whether through volunteering with organizations that support marginalized communities, advocating for inclusive policies in the workplace, or challenging prejudice and discrimination in my community, I strive to create a more just and equitable society for all.

3. Supporting Education and Innovation: My passion for education and innovation has fueled my pursuit of lifelong learning and personal growth. It has inspired me to seek out opportunities to expand my knowledge and skills, as well as to support initiatives that empower others to access quality education and pursue their aspirations. Additionally, I’m always seeking ways to foster creativity and innovation in my work and collaborations, recognizing their potential to drive positive change and progress.

4. Practicing Empathy and Compassion Practicing empathy and compassion has been a guiding principle in my interactions with others. It has shaped the way I approach relationships, prioritize kindness and understanding, and seek to make a positive difference in the lives of those around me. Whether through lending a listening ear to a friend in need or advocating for social justice causes, I strive to embody empathy and compassion in all aspects of my life.

5. Advocating for ChangeAdvocating for change has driven me to speak out against injustice, advocate for policies that promote equality and sustainability, and actively engage in efforts to create positive change in my community and beyond. It has taught me the importance of using my voice and platform to amplify the voices of others and advocate for a more just and equitable world.

6. Leading by Example: Leading by example has been a guiding principle in my leadership approach, both professionally and personally. I strive to embody the values of integrity, kindness, and humility in my actions and interactions, setting a positive example for others to follow. By leading with authenticity and empathy, I seek to inspire others to join me in making a difference and creating a brighter future for all.

Overall, these aspirations have shaped my journey by guiding my values, influencing my choices, and inspiring me to take action to create positive change in the world. They continue to be a driving force in my life, motivating me to strive for progress, pursue my passions, and make a meaningful impact in whatever I do.

When I migrated from Afghanistan to Pakistan, the technology in Afghanistan was very backward and the quality of the media was very low.

“That’s a beautiful reflection on your journey! Could you share more about how these aspirations initially sparked your interest?”

What an experience, MaryamB36! How did that impact your views on technology and media?

The stories that it would be funny its more exiting
And the other that would be fact it has the value of reading

“What are your thoughts on how humor and facts can enhance our learning experience together?”

Yes i wants from them to share their experiences cuse experiences is have good roal to our life and works

“Sharing experiences can indeed be enlightening; who from history would you enjoy discussing life and work with?”

Not now could ask about something else please

“Absolutely, would you like to share more about other interests you have or something else you’re passionate about?”

About my other interest is to go in kindergarten and play with kids.

Playing with kids sounds so joyful! What activities do you enjoy the most when you’re with them?

To who that the spend their life and take me from their experience

“How does your creative process lead you to solve problems, and what inspires your ideas?”

In general, I am interested in keeping pace with the world.

“What do you think it is about the world that captures your interest, similar to how vivid early memories stay with us?”