Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Have positive and good thinks

“How does creativity in your invention foster positive change, and what inspired this wonderful idea?”

I am more interested in reading books

“That’s wonderful, FarwaB38! How do you think reading books can contribute to solving world problems?”

The activity that i do with kids its about playing games, sports, reading song with them.

“It sounds like those moments bring so much joy; what’s your favorite memory from those activities?”

Reading books can contribute to solving world problems by fostering empathy, critical thinking, and understanding of diverse perspectives. Books can educate people about complex issues, inspire innovative solutions, and empower individuals to take action. Additionally, they provide insights into historical events and societal structures, helping to inform decision-making and promote positive change on a global scale.

“Explaining the power of reading to a five-year-old sounds delightful! How do you imagine they’d feel hearing about the magic books can unfold?”

The best memory ever I’ve from that moment its about wherever i was sad when i go to kindergarten and see the kid there smilings there speeches really makes to forget about every thing and makes me full of energy.

That’s a heartwarming memory, AminaB39! Could you share more about how the children’s joy influenced you?

Imagine their eyes widening with wonder as you describe how books can take them on adventures to far-off lands, introduce them to fascinating characters, and teach them about all sorts of amazing things. They might feel excited to dive into new stories, eager to learn more about the world around them, and filled with a sense of possibility and imagination. Books truly are magical portals to endless worlds of wonder and discovery!

Could you share some interests or magical experiences from books that have transported you to other worlds, so we can explore these wonderful journeys together?