Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Music truly has a way of touching our hearts, doesn’t it?

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s heartwarming to see us all gathered here today. To lighten the mood and foster a sense of camaraderie, I’d be thrilled if each of you could share a song that lifts your spirits and give us a little insight into why it resonates with you. It’s a wonderful way for us to connect through the universal language of music. Who would like to start this melodious sharing?

Greetings, Team B3 members! I’m truly delighted to welcome each of you to our session. As we begin to share our introductions, how about we also delve into our fondest memories from childhood? It could be a simple moment that left a lasting impression on you. I believe this will not only help us know each other better but also add a beautiful layer of personal history to our discussions. Who feels inspired to share first?

It reflect more on my own life, when I be disappointed on something these songs make me better.

“How does music inspire creativity in your own ideas and inventions?”

Yes, listening to music even decrease our stress

“Listening to music can indeed be uplifting; what’s a song that has helped you reduce stress, and how did it make you feel?”

Greetings
Hello everyone my name is Iqbal wali and I am from Kapisa - Afghanistan. I have a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
my hobby is swimming and doing online certificate in my field.
Thanks

“Explaining your studies to someone new sounds exciting! How do you feel about sharing that with us?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! I hope you’re all feeling welcome and comfortable as we embark on this pre-lecture interactive session together. I’m really looking forward to hearing about your unique backgrounds and the rich diversity of experiences you bring to our group. As a little icebreaker, and adding a playful yet thought-provoking element to our introductions, I’d love to know: If given the choice, would you prefer to travel to the past or the future, and why? This question serves not just to fuel our imaginations but to also weave in our personal histories and aspirations into our conversation. Who feels excited to kickstart this delightful discussion?

So it depends on you that how you get mean about the lyrics, if you get so meaningful about success it inspired you better

“It’s the little things that matter, isn’t it? How does that moment make you smile in your everyday life?”

If I explain my job in the simplest way ,that If I work in Business areas .that my job develop the country’s Economic.we must be use our country prodact that demands for our prodact increas

“It’s wonderful how you’re contributing to the economy; how do you feel this work impacts your personal growth and connection to the community?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s heartwarming to see us all gathered here today. To create a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere right from the start, I’m curious to know what recent achievement, big or small, has brought you joy. Sharing our accomplishments can inspire and encourage us all. Who would like to begin this uplifting exchange?

So about me i excitative the life for myself like the things i like them so much for instance watching flims, travling, reading books.

What a wonderful array of interests! What’s one book, film, or travel destination that has significantly impacted you?

Hi everyone I’m Farwa baktash from Kabul Afghanistan happy to see you all here

“Welcome, Farwa! It’s wonderful to have you here; do you have a favorite song that brings you joy or a special memory?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s truly wonderful to have everyone here. Today, I’d love for us to explore a bit about our personal journeys. Alongside your introduction, could you share an achievement, no matter how small, that brought you joy recently? This is a beautiful way for us to support and celebrate each other as we embark on our learning journey together.