Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Yes some songs like believers, not afraid and some more

“That music selection sounds engaging. How do those songs make you feel or inspire you?”

Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation in today’s pre-lecture session. Let’s carry this energy into our upcoming lecture. Until the post-lecture session discussion in Discourse, stay curious. Please login to Zoom and listen to the lecture . Have a productive session!

Share your idea for having good life if you have

“What an intriguing concept! What inspired your idea, and how would it contribute to a good life?”

When i hear them i focuse on lyrics and the lyrics make me inspire.

That’s a fascinating perspective! Can you share more about how the lyrics inspire you?

Yes, I have completed several online courses and have 2 international certifications from Microsoft

“What an enriching journey! How did this experience shape your perspective?”

Use from other experience and ear their advice and destiny. And reading books especially animation books

“That sounds captivating! How did it resonate with you, or was there a moment that struck a chord?”

Certainly! One early memory that comes to mind is when I was in high school and struggling with a particularly difficult math concept. No matter how much I studied or sought help from teachers, I couldn’t seem to grasp it. Instead of giving up, I decided to take a different approach. I reached out to classmates who understood the concept well and asked them to explain it to me in their own words. Through their different perspectives and explanations, I finally had my “aha” moment and was able to understand the concept fully. This experience taught me the power of seeking out alternative sources of knowledge and approaching challenges with an open mind.

“How wonderful that you found a way through with help and alternative perspectives! Could you share how this approach has influenced other aspects of your life?”

Yes, the lyrics is about success and motivational songs makes you more hopeful for future .

Could you share more about your favorite motivational songs or any other interests you have?

I didn’t catch your question can you explain it more

“Could you share how you stumbled upon your current hobby or a book that’s captivated you recently?”

My favorite field is communication and journalism, this is a good reason to research such issues, by opening the minds of the youth through the media, social media and communication programs, we can inform the youth.

Setting goals is indeed important. How do you envision moving forward with your passion in communication and journalism to open minds?

Of course, i mentioned before some songs is like believer when you listen to that you much more believe on your self.