Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

I have goal in the future to make some company for the womens that they dont have any administrator and have Economical problems creat jobs for thems and help them

That’s a wonderful vision! Could you share more about what inspired you to pursue this goal?

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s truly heartwarming to welcome you all today. As we prepare to embark on our exciting discussions, I’d love for us to ponder a captivating question: If given the choice, would you explore the mysteries of the past or the vast possibilities of the future, and why? This is not just a question about time travel but an invitation to share our unique perspectives and dreams. Who feels eager to unveil their thoughts on this imaginative journey?

Today’s world is in a lot of chaos and it is imperative that every young person is aware of the happenings in the world.

We might discover that they were live in strict situation than now.

Today’s world is in a lot of chaos and it is imperative that every young person is aware of the happenings in the world.

“That’s a valuable insight! How do you stay informed about the happenings in the world?”

“That’s a fascinating perspective! Would you be willing to share more about your thoughts on this?”

“Your awareness of global matters is quite insightful! What drives your interest in staying informed and how do you think we can encourage more young people to do the same?”

The things that make me mostly persuaded . That i want to be a free

“The idea of seeking freedom is deeply moving. Who from history would you enjoy discussing this desire with over dinner?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s truly heartwarming to welcome you all today. As we prepare to embark on our exciting discussions, I’d love for us to ponder a captivating question: If given the choice, would you explore the mysteries of the past or the vast possibilities of the future, and why? This is not just a question about time travel but an invitation to share our unique perspectives and dreams. Who feels eager to unveil their thoughts on this imaginative journey?

Envisioning reaching my goal involves a commitment to continuous learning, seeking feedback, and actively seeking out opportunities to apply and refine my skills. In this session, I believe the support of Team B3 can provide valuable insights, encouragement, and accountability. By sharing experiences, offering advice, and collectively brainstorming solutions, we can all progress towards our individual goals while contributing to the success of the team as a whole.

“It’s wonderful to hear your dedication! Can you share how your unique approach to continuous learning has influenced your journey so far?”

When you see the situation of Afghanistan now it is much disappointing and with all these problems all of us more hopeful to future and have alot of dreams for future.

It’s truly moving how you hold onto hope; could you share a song that inspires you during these times?

My aim that i have free works in our life

Setting goals is indeed important; how might we support you in achieving this particular aim of pursuing free works in our life?

My unique approach to continuous learning involves a combination of embracing new challenges, seeking out diverse perspectives, and reflecting on both successes and setbacks. This approach has enabled me to adapt to changing circumstances, expand my skill set, and cultivate a growth mindset that fuels ongoing improvement. By remaining open-minded and curious, I’ve been able to discover innovative solutions, forge meaningful connections, and navigate obstacles with resilience and determination.

“FarwaB38, your approach to learning is truly inspiring; could you share an early memory of when this approach first helped you overcome a challenge?”