Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

Greetings Team B4 members, and welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
“In this session, please introduce yourselves by stating your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and one interesting hobby or interest.”

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:

• Please be punctual and participate fully during the session from 9:00 to 9:30.
  • Kindly read each other’s comments and respond as appropriate.
    Be sure to read and reply to each message from the Facilitator

Updated News:
Time updated from 9:00:9:30 to 9:00 to 10:00

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

I’m really looking forward to learning more about all of you. How about we start our introductions by also sharing a fond early childhood memory? It’s a beautiful way to connect. Who would like to begin?

Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m thrilled that we are gathered here together. To get to know one another in a warm and friendly manner, please share your name, where you’re from, something interesting about yourself, and to sprinkle a little fun into our introductions, if you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I’m excited to hear your stories and preferences. Shall we begin this delightful journey of getting to know each other? Who would like to share first?

Hello and hope you going well !
I am Yalda Habibi from Afghanistan and I like studying.
and I am glad to be in this session and share my ideas.

Thanks

Welcome to the 30-minute pre-lecture interactive session!Ice Break (Self-Introduction): Please introduce yourself to get to know each other well!Hello everyone, and welcome to our pre-lecture session! I’m delighted to have each of you here today. Before we dive into the lecture, let’s take a moment to introduce ourselves. Share your name, where you’re from, and one interesting hobby or interest you have.

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s wonderful to see such enthusiasm for today’s session. In keeping with our spirit of sharing and learning from one another, let’s enrich our introductions today. Aside from sharing your name, where you’re from, your educational background, and an interesting hobby, could you kindly share the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? This could be a beautiful opportunity to inspire and connect on an even deeper level. Who feels inclined to start us off?

hello to all members of this group i hope you are all healthy.
my full name is rahima bigzad now i am living in country Afghanistan Kabul province. i studied computer science field. my interesting fun is computer game , studying psychology , technology books and sport.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Ahmad Suhail Seyar from Mazar e Sharif Afghanistan. While I have various hobbies I prefer reading fantasy books and some time playing video games plus if I had chose a dish to eat for rest of my life it definitely would be Shirbrinj. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.

My name is Sohail Amiri, I am from Afghanistan, and about my interests reading books, watching movies are my interests and my hobby is playing football.

Hello to all
good morning
I hope you are all well and happy
I am Tamana Farzami from Afghanistan
My hobbies are writing, reading, photography and painting.

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s a pleasure to welcome you all to our pre-lecture interactive session. In the spirit of making connections and fostering a warm atmosphere, I invite you to introduce yourselves by sharing your name, where you’re from, your educational journey, and an interesting hobby or passion. Additionally, to embrace our unique experiences, please share something simple that recently brought a smile to your face. This small joy could offer wonderful insights into the beauty of our everyday lives. Who would like to start this beautiful exchange?

3 Likes

Ok, thats great. I am graduated from school and I am a student in computer science faculty and as well I teach in a course and also doing some more activities.
Therefore,I like to watch drama sometimes and do something creative like new food cooking or hand crafting etc
I have a lot to say but it will be enough.

Thanks,

hello everyone.
I am Najibullah noorzai and i am glad to have discussion with you here.
I really like to have communication with people and also i am really good in ping pong sport

Thanks

Greetings to all, hope you are fine and doing well !
I am sayed Abid Rohani from Kabul-Afghanistan, I love to study books and watching movies.
It is my honor to be in this session and share my opinions.

Best of luck.

Great dear noorzai, what are your hobbies?

I would like to start.
Childhood is the best time for everyone, but I had a lot of good memories, especially from school days, studying together and fighting with friends, cheering the teachers and scolding the professors were all good memories for us.

1 Like