Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A2

Thank you for attending lecture session, and welcome to post-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
*In this session, please review and discuss the key points discussed in today’s lecture.

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:
This session will run from 4:10 to 4:50 PM.
Please read and respond to each other’s comments thoughtfully.

hello everyone

hope you are fine and doing will

Hi everyone I hope everyone is fine and doing well :blush:

1 Like

Hello everyone, hope you are all fine and doing well.

can some one tell me some short information about todays lecture.

You didn’t listen the lecture at all?

The AI assistant sheet was the most interesting part for me because we can catch everything in our fields from AI like ChatGPT and others.
But we must use that usefully not for plagiarisms and like this.

Hi Hope you are :cold_face:also fine and doing well , :cold_face:

No I did i would liked to have some short information too

Hello hope you all fine and doing well, our today’s lecture is about Information and society refer to the dynamic relationship between the flow of information and its impact on the social structures, culture, and interactions within a community or society. It involves how information is created, disseminated, accessed, and utilized, influencing various aspects of human life, from communication and education to politics and economics. The integration of technology has significantly shaped the information-society landscape, fostering both opportunities and challenges.

1 Like

Hello to all. Today’s lesson was excellent. Today’s lesson is about the evolution of educational technology. Open, electronic and distance education. OCWs definition and actual cases. The definition and actual cases of MOOCs. Was.

1 Like

I agree with you

1 Like

Hello to every indeviduals, I am delitful to learned regarding MOOCs, OCWs, AI and their affect on the learning and education.
as well as Evolution of Learning Technology

The key points of today’s session
Evaluation of Education TechnologyCharacteristics of Distance Learning
OCWs, MOOCsAI
and Education, Benefits, and Challenges

Sounds good we have studied e learning and different kind of AI powered facilities which helps us to gain more information in different fields.

About education and technology
Education embraces technology’s dance,
Innovation fuels each learning chance.
Bytes of knowledge, a digital trance,
Together they advance, hand in hand.

thank you M.s Ahmadi