Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A2

Yes in new days all know about AI and have more information and know how use it.

1 Like

You are welcome miss.

2 Likes

So you can say what’s the advantage and what’s the disadvantage?

1 Like

Yeah, u are right we should take advantage of internet specifically e leaning which has different platforms in order to update ourselves.

1 Like

What is tour idea, I would appreciate it if u share with us.

Yes indeed by using these technology such as AI we can save the time and do our best in our working area.

Scientists have proven that in the following years, artificial intelligence can remove thousands of people from their duties. It means that a robot can do more things instead of humans.

All of the group members discuss about today’s lecture.

What is the disadvantages of AI in nowadays society?

yes bro I hade internet issue as my, I just joined at the end.

Yes in the current situation in Afghanistan online education is the best option specially for the women.

2 Likes

Artificial intelligence has more advantages that we all see and know
But specifically about IOT i really surprised when i heared about that in uni from our instructor
But it may has some big disadvantages and be scare for humans that some films was created and stablished about dangers of AI .

Yes sure why not I share my idea.

It should be added that nowadays AI is getting the jobs of human and its a warning for the world.

In that case still we can make job, by creating AI programs.

Can you tell some of the disadvantages of artificial intelligence that are really worth considering?

Some examples of AI on education:
1:Doulingo
2:khan academy
3:grammerly
4:near pod
5: kohoot
6:GPT education

Yes you are right, the Artificial Intelligence is getting danger for the people’s jobs and duties and the world community must get serious decision about it.

2 Likes

Advantages of Using AI:

1. Efficiency: AI systems can perform tasks much faster and more efficiently than humans, increasing productivity.
    2.Accuracy:AI can provide precise and accurate results, especially in data analysis and repetitive tasks.

Disadvantages of Using AI:

1.Job Displacement:Automation through AI can lead to job displacement for certain roles, potentially causing unemployment.
2.Bias and Fairness: AI systems may inherit biases present in the data they are trained on, leading to unfair or discriminatory outcomes.

It has a lot of disadvantages like,

1. Job loss due to automation.
  2. Biased decision-making.
  3. Overdependence, reducing human skills.
  4. Privacy invasion.
  5. Security vulnerabilities.
  6. Ethical challenges.