Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A3

Thank you for attending lecture session, and welcome to post-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
*In this session, please review and discuss the key points discussed in today’s lecture.

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:
This session will run from 4:10 to 4:50 PM.
Please read and respond to each other’s comments thoughtfully.

2 Likes

I personally use chat GPT, Grammarly, and other online and AI apps, and it’s very interesting to me.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, from today’s lecture I’ve learned lots of things and got more information about evaluation of education technology, benefits of using OCW and knowing about online courses and AI education.

2 Likes

Today’s discussion was very informative and useful. today I learned about the benefits of online courses. I understood the difference between OCW and MOOC. I would like to thank the professor for sharing online course websites.

3 Likes

That’s sounds interesting !
In a day how many hours do you use Chat GBT ?

1 Like

Hello dear teacher and every one i hope all be oky and i am very happy that can joined th class and all lesson that teacher teaching was very advantage for us and thanks alot of dear teacher

1 Like

Online courses are very easy to access and flexible.
Specially with the situation we are facing right now with the de facto government.
We are indeed lucky to have electronic education system and free sources to use.!
As an active student I see these sources as golden opportunities to boost your knowledge.

1 Like

‏What I want to say is that Afghanistan is one of the third world countries and our young people and teenagers don’t have the mentality of receiving online education, however its another challenge for them to access to the Internet and computers.
What do you think we should create a mentality first and then act on such things?
or is there another solution?

1 Like

Hello everyone
That was a good meeting about online studies
I’m personally studying at Coursera and Edx

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your kind words. I’m glad to hear that you found the lessons beneficial.

1 Like

To day we learn about evolution of education technology like AI OCW MOOC which everyone has effectives on learning

1 Like

It sounds like today’s discussion was incredibly enlightening! Learning about the benefits of online courses and understanding the distinctions between OCW and MOOC must have been quite insightful. It’s fantastic that the professor shared valuable online course websites, paving the way for further exploration and learning opportunities. Here’s to embracing the vast resources available online to enhance our knowledge and skills!

1 Like

Hello again dear all friends i hope you are doing well

Thank you for your very useful speech. Our speech today was about the society that provided us with educational technologies. At the end of the 19th century, blackboards and school courses were set, but in the 21st century, the emergence of mobile phones and online educational sites. was formed and in early 2020 the impact of the covid 19 pandemic on distance learning and access was carried out e-learning distance knowledge acquisition through mobile phones, key students in online learning the student searches for knowledge in a nominal environment and Currently, we can search for knowledge remotely using new technologies such as computers, access to online learning agents, participate in virtual classes, send assignments, communicate with peers and real cases, MOOK Side Coursers, courses of more than 200 universities and companies. Top like google provided future learn was founded by the UK Open University and UK university courses were provided and Khan Academy free online math and science learning through video tutorials around the world.

2 Likes

Online courses are classes that you can take over the internet. Instead of going to a physical classroom, which are good for girls who don’t go to go schoo unfortunately and also you learn through videos, readings, quizzes, and sometimes live sessions. They cover a wide range of topics and often let you learn at your own pace from anywhere with an internet connection.

2 Likes

Hello! It’s great to hear that you found the meeting about online studies beneficial. Coursera and edX are indeed excellent platforms for furthering one’s education and acquiring new skills. Wishing you continued success and growth in your studies on these platforms!

If I need it I spend 1 hour
Maybe 3 days per week

1 Like

AI is good for everyone you can easily find information or anything else you need
Just tell the topic and the AI will tell you about that

thank you very much for your useful lecture today.I really learned alot

1 Like