Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A3

Well i completely disagree on this with you my friend
Firstly, nowadays everyone has Access to internet connection.
Secondly, we don’t live in age stone everybody knows how to read and write, i agree that we live in a third world country but don’t forget that technology spreads rapidly.

In today’s lecture, you mentioned important topics, including artificial intelligence and online courses, each of which has advantages and disadvantages.

While AI certainly has its advantages in providing quick access to information on a wide range of topics, it’s essential to recognize that its capabilities are not without limitations. AI systems can provide information based on existing data and algorithms, but they may not always offer the depth of understanding or context that human expertise can provide. Additionally, relying solely on AI for information retrieval may overlook the importance of critical thinking and evaluating sources for accuracy and reliability. Human judgment and interpretation remain crucial aspects of knowledge acquisition and decision-making processes.

There is one more online platform by name of Cursa that’s fully free you can find all courses computer, languages and others

Yes we were able to learn a lot of good information about onlion education and how useful technology is in our lives

1 Like

It is true that online courses has made it easy, but it is important to be reliable

Ya so you can make changes in that information that provided by AI

Also we learn which Coid 19 had positive effects on publishing on line education

Even though I myself use GPT chat, I think we are going to be lazy

1 Like

Yes buddy,
Online education has a wide variety of features than physical training.
We are moving towards whats it called Digital age where mostly everything well be digital and electronic.
So we have to learn at least the fundamentals of electronic world.

2 Likes

Online courses are reliable, especially the teacher has shown some Online courses. They need to be reliable.

I totally agree with you.

Online education often don’t have any limitations

Yes, but I had the experience of online Lessons with Kabul University and I understand the limitations more.
I want to say It is better first to mentalization for online lessons. I live in Kabul and I know that most of the families are middle class or poor and cannot provide enough internet especially for online lessons. Sometime it needs a high and good internet not 4GB Data…!

1 Like

Thanks man :blush:

1 Like

The important thing that most people do not pay attention to is that we should know that online lessons can be used by all our people, but in our country, due to the difficult economic conditions and insufficient access to the Internet, not all people can use the weak Internet in remote areas.

Sometimes yes. We should be careful about this…

1 Like

exactly

Through online education, we can get a lot of detailed information in the shortest possible time

Well yes you are right but if someone wants something very bad he/she will fight through it and with hardiness comes ease so we don’t have to judge any system based on our own experiences maybe the online system of kabul university is old and different but not every system.
What i mean by that is there is not just google that has free courses, there’s unlimited sources from TikTok, YouTube, Instagram all kind off platforms that has free education offers so we don’t have to always pay fees to learn something if you know the easy ways…

2 Likes