Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A3

The online course is currently not worth it in our country because the document is not valid

Today we have learned about AI which is the simulation of human intelligence in machines, enabling them to perform tasks like understanding language, recognizing patterns, and making decisions.

Hello,
hope you are doing best.
I am pleased to convey my sincere appreciation for the privilege of participating in today’s class. It has been a rewarding experience, providing valuable insights into online courses and education. In our current societal context, the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and diverse forms of online education underscores the significance of acquiring comprehensive knowledge in these domains.

I extend my genuine gratitude for this enriching course and the privilege of being part of such a compelling field. I hope that all team members have shared moments of excellence throughout this invaluable opportunity.

It’s not about the documents my friend, it’s about the knowledge you gain through it.

1 Like

As it was said in today’s speech that most of the students of online courses leave after a while and the reason was motivation. and motivation was a challenge!
Now don’t you think mentalization and motivation is better than these words?

1 Like

thanks
exactly
You are right

1 Like

We can achieve knowledge with low cost by online learning

2 Likes

and also i think Ocws was that has materialstypically include: lecture notes’Readings’Videos’Audio’recording and etc this education is very adventage

AI is just a machine
It just an information platform

it’s ok
but we should not forget that everyone want duccments.

1 Like

I’m very grateful for today’s lecture; it provided me with abundant insights and expanded my understanding of evaluating educational technology, the advantages of utilizing OCW, and delving into online courses and AI education.

2 Likes

We can motivate the young generations through knowledge and psychology, well as i said before it would be much difficult to build a mindset to motivate people without having the necessary knowledge.
It’s all about the fundamentals buddy, A man that has no knowledge of what he is speaking or doing of will always go back to the past traumas and past experiences only with new learnings opens new doors and chances, I believe.

2 Likes

Yes dear exactly you sey right it’s very adventage for us

As i said it’s not about the documents but anyways of course some people prefers papers to a form of unseen wealth called knowledge and science.

1 Like

Absolutely, your insight resonates deeply. Motivating the younger generation requires a combination of knowledge and understanding of psychology. Without a solid foundation of knowledge, it becomes challenging to cultivate a mindset that inspires and empowers others. As you rightly pointed out, tapping into new learnings opens doors to fresh opportunities and allows individuals to move forward from past traumas and experiences. It’s crucial to recognize the power of continual learning and its transformative impact on personal growth and resilience.

2 Likes

Yes exactly

Sure , Dear it was nice lecture it was helpful and we learned a lot

Exactly,
Thank you for your kind feedback my friend.:slightly_smiling_face:

here we are talking about the online course, which in my opinion it is a personal matter and it takes a lot of courage and motivation to be able to move forward alone!

1 Like

I’m so grateful for all the lectures and meetings and the discussions we have together thankful from all of your opinions and information that we shared to each other
Thank you so much

3 Likes