Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A4

Thank you for attending lecture session, and welcome to post-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
*In this session, please review and discuss the key points discussed in today’s lecture.

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:
This session will run from 4:10 to 4:50 PM.
Please read and respond to each other’s comments thoughtfully.

What is OCWs ?
OCEs is open courseware which are free , openly accessible online course material offered by universities or institutions.

1 Like

First of all thanks from you useful informations. It was very useful, I haven’t heard of it till now and it can really help us to increase our information.

I did not understand correctly; Is subscription to these training courses free?

1 Like

In the current situation it is a great service to be done online by the universities. We will always encourage such activities.

I have a question teacher, the courses on coursera are online or already recorded videos. And the certificate that they might give us are they valid enough that we could mention them in our CV or educational background ?

Can anyone tell me about challenges of AI ?

Exactly! I agree with you on this

And understanding many langue like this that we are many peoples there is a proverb that peoples says if we know one language we are one person if we know 2 language we are 2 person if we know many languages we are many peoples.

Yes they are completely free . No payment only internet connection required.

All of them are not free some needs to be paid

AI is a branch of computer science focused on creating intelligence machines that can learn and reason autonomously.

Yes by the help of Aid you can get free courses also

1 Like

First of all, I would like to thank from respectful teacher , and today’s lecture it was very useful for me as well for all our group mates

It’s a type of computer science and system capable to perform the complex tasks

I asked about challenges not definition

Agree with you he performed in best way but if he can see my request I want that slides please someone send me that

This is called definition
A bunch of copy paste text

1 Like