Day 2: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A4

What’s is AI ?
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. It refers to the development and implementation of computer systems or machines that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence. AI systems are designed to simulate human cognitive abilities, such as learning, reasoning, problem-solving, perception, and language understanding.

Okk
I my idea may I have effect on the quality of data and technology

You are always welcome.

I have a question teacher, the courses on coursera are online or already recorded videos. And the certificate that they might give us are they valid enough that we could mention them in our CV or educational background ?

Yes it was very important and useful.

In my openin lack of talent also may be the challenge like before using we have to learn how to use AI

Greetings: After the Covid-19 pandemic, the topic of online education was used more to prevent the transmission and spread of Covid-19, especially during the height of the Covid-19 crisis, and it can be said that it was a very good option for education.

Thank you so much to you sir for useful information

Coursera courses include pre-recorded videos and other materials, accessible online. Certificates earned are widely recognized and can be listed on CVs or educational backgrounds

1 Like

Sorry sir i didn’t note that linkes to join a course please send me

1 Like

Yes almost right . It also effects on privacy and human interaction

Sir can send me the links please

i think AI offers several benefits across various domains and the some key advantages of AI are like automation and efficiency, improved decision making,enhanced personalization and etc…

Just Google “MOOC courses” or “OCW courses” to find their URLs.

For MOOCs:

For OCW:

For MOOCs:

For OCW:

Thank you very much

Exactly! I agree with you. The official language of the world is English, and in addition to English, understanding other languages is a privilege.

Calssmate i have qeustion?
At the end of this class and this procedure we have Certificate or any think els?

Thank you so much sir