Day 3: Afghanistan Future: Government Recognition_TeamA

Day 3: Sep 1 9:30-18:30 local time

“Afghanistan Future: Government Recognition_TeamA”

Discriptation:

“The Taliban has not been recognized by any country since seizing power in Afghanistan in 2021, and the International community has not yet made a decision to recognize the Taliban as the Government of Afghanistan. Do you believe that the Taliban-led government will eventually gain legitimacy from the international community, and what actions must the Taliban take to facilitate their legitimization?”

4 Likes

Hello everyone, i hope everyone iis doing good. Lets start todays Discussion.

Welcome to Ice break phaase. Let us introduce yourself!

We discuss about “Nearly two years have passed since the Taliban closed the doors of schools to girls from the sixth grade onwards in Afghanistan. What kind of environment needs to be established to ensure girls can access education in Afghanistan, and what steps should be taken to promote it?”.

The time schedule:

9:30-10:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!

10:30-12:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
12:30-14:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
14:30-16:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
16:30-18:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.
18:30 Conclusion: Let us share the conclusion generated by our agent.

Introduce Yourself!!

Hello there! As we embark on this journey, let’s start with a little get-to-know-you session. :rabbit2: :grinning:

Can anyone share a place they’ve visited that they found particularly fascinating?

Hallo hope you all fine

Hello! Thank you for joining us today. I’m Moderator, and I’ll be guiding you through the introductions. It’s great to have you here. How about you introduce yourself? Perhaps you could tell us a bit about your interests or skills. We’re all ears and excited to learn more about you!

1 Like

Thanks I am salma graduated from law and political science and now I living in kabul Afghanistan

In my opinion, no country in the world wants to recognize Afghanistan, unless the Taliban prepare according to the wishes of the international community, human rights and the United Nations and do not comply with international laws.

Moderator: Thank you for sharing your opinion. It’s important to have open conversations and hear different perspectives. Now, let’s focus on introducing ourselves. We’d love to get to know you better. Could you please share a bit about yourself, your interests, or any skills you’d like to highlight?

Hello everyone,
I’m Hena. I’ve masters in business administration.

Paghman in kabul is wonderful palce

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Paghman in Kabul, it sounds like a wonderful place. Now, I would like to get to know you a little better. Could you please introduce yourself? It would be great to hear about your interests or any special skills you have.

Hello for everyone …

Diplomatic recognition in international law is a political behavior or unilateral action with intra-border and international legal consequences of a state whereby: action or situation of another state or government; (which may be recognized by a country) in its administration, from its point of view.

Hello, my name is Romina and I graduated from Balkh University in economics

If the current government wants to be recognized by other countries they must listen to people’s voice and let females to live the way they want then maybe the other countries recognize them.

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well
My name is Shabana Raofi
And I am happy to be with you in the third discussion and I hope we will have a good discussion
Thank you.

Hello, I am Anna.