Media Censor Crisis in Post 2021 Afghanistan-Testing Team D

I think one of the main issues that can be discussed in the current government is media censorship. Some people come and claim that the media works under the orders of the western countries and their publications should be corrected. Some others claim that the media broadcasts adjust their programs against Islamic beliefs and that their broadcasts should operate within a limited framework; But everyone knows that this is actually an excuse to restrict freedom of speech.

Yes I think since the Taliban came to Afghanistan all media faced with lot of problem and difficulty’s. Since that time media censorship is to much also by that day.

I think the only way at the current context in Afghanistan is fact-checking and verification in reporting. Those international organizations that are working in media should verify the information about any incident by its trusty individuals selected from local community in the region to provide accurate information through confidential interviews and conversations.

1 Like

Mitigating media censorship and ensuring an accurate portrayal of events in an environment of censorship can be challenging in Afghanistan due to current situation.

I think media activists should talk to all sides to remove media censorship.

Yes, the media is one of the important means of information, it informs the society about the events that are happening in the society.

I am agree with your Idea; but how we can have a good palsy about ti?

In my opinion, information censorship not only deprives people from understanding new topics, but also brings many problems to information offices.

As we know no one can stand against Taliban, its just one way that medias and their collegue do not pay attention to their selves and stand against Taliban policy, even if Taliban arest or kill them, as we said you must lose something to arrive in you goal. But it is not reasonable. there is one way asweal that Medias shoud colse their organization, its better than to ignor the facts. The facts which cause most of people believe on Taliban.

The media in any country should have full freedom and inform while maintaining neutrality.

So what is the solution?

Exactly! The Taliban think that if the media freely covers the real news, their imposed rule will not last.

2 Likes

When the information becomes Sanskrit, how will the common people understand the depth of the matter?

Censoring information can be acceptable to the extent that people can be aware of the daily news and understand what is going on, otherwise it will cause many problems.

Your are right, it’s good that media have their own right but the biggest problem is the current regime they don’t accept media to be free, they want that all the media accept their rules and regulation media means to be free show and tell all the truth whatever it would be.

Perhaps one of the important reasons why the Taliban do not want the media to work freely is that the credit of the government will come down with the dissemination of detailed news; Because events that occur will weaken them and do not like people to be aware of this situation.

One of the reasons for media censorship is foreign colonialism. From the political point of view, no one wants the people to hear the real news. Because the emotions and feelings of the nation are expressed and convulsions are created.

The policye are clear stand against Taliban, we have some medias that they close their organization or they publish their contents out of Taliban land, its just the way.

So what is the solution?

So what about domestic media? Is closure and overseas activity the solution?