Media Censor Crisis in Post 2021 Afghanistan-Testing Team D

Media censorship is useful in some aspects, but not in others! In political and social dimensions, in the pillar of a media censorship government, it means not knowing the nation and keeping them suffocated. But in the case of cinema, media censorship to prevent prostitution is a good practice. Especially in Islamic countries

Exactly! Reliable news inside the media news studio is first checked by the representatives of the Taliban, and the news that is accurate and collected against them is deleted and then published.

1 Like

You consider the presence of some moderate people as a solution; We have seen that the Taliban are divided into two classes among themselves, which do not agree in some cases; But as it is known, the extremist group of Taliban has more power in their hands and a few people who have a little moderate thought have not been able to do anything so far.
Do you think this moderate group can do valuable work in media censorship?

But the main issue is that despite severe censorship, the information may be misleading. The power of the media on public opinion should not be underestimated.

Political censorship in Afghanistan is not an unlikely thing. Because they hate the political stench and the government to such an extent that they put pressure on the media to cover the news against them.

Of course all media have their own rights to be free but what make it more challenging is the current situation and the meaningless rules of Taliban.

2 Likes

In my opinion, we should somehow encourage the use of secure communication channels and some other private network to protect the privacy and sefety of reporters and their sources and then utilize other online international publishing platforms to share news widely.

For now the situation is as much worse and dangerouse for the journalists, that they are compeled to do their task acording to Taliban wants, but why medias and journalists are not comple to continue their task, the task that they oath that they said the facts for the people. If they can not say the fact leave their duty. Maybe you said so how they provide their needs, try to find hard labour work its better to be treason.
I mean meadia and people uprising against Taliban.

2 Likes

Yes, but unfortunately, Afghanistan is a country where media news is also in a state of ambiguity and we cannot distinguish truth from lies. None of our media is under our control.

Yes I do agree, it’s the only challenge that they implement media to improve their own idea and definitely they won’t support people’s opinion. What do you suggest about this challenge what’s the solution for both sides.

1 Like

In the manner of strategic action, I think that the government must come up with this issue and understand that people have the right to be aware of the daily facts of the country and the world, and these selfish censors are not in the interest of both sides.

1 Like

The main and fundamental reason for the censorship of the Afghan media is the pressure of the Taliban government so that no country can learn about the current situation of the ruler and do whatever they want to do injustice and violate human rights, and the media is still in danger. Because of its activities and not endangering people, they turn to censorship, and the way to prevent censorship and prevent cruelty is to have a free country full of peace and respect for human rights, which unfortunately does not exist in Afghanistan.

I think we need international media support. The world holds the key to this lock. The most reliable international media support organization should announce its support for Afghan media in order to save Afghanistan from the challenge of freedom of expression and media censorship. Media censorship makes us both deaf and blind.

I am agree, in this situation the Citizin journalist have the most effects. :raised_hand:

I think the media is one of the most affected sections of the society because they bring the voices of the people to the ears of the people, and with the people who once recorded their imprisonment in Guantanamo, this is a challenging issue that should be addressed from the international community inside the country. facilitate make them without the risk of discussion and make their passages without censorship.

People’s uprising against the Taliban needs equipment.
In the media, the reporter is forced to work according to the law of the Taliban because he has no other way to continue his life. On the other hand, the Taliban were brought to power by the same people who claim to be against the Taliban.

In my opinion, a good solution for media censorship is to change the thinking of the ruling system.

I think that censorship of the broadcasts and interviews conducted by the media with the most people of the Taliban group is prepared by the Taliban themselves so that they can give satisfactory answers to the people, and we are probably that the most interviews are conducted with people who are involved in the government. They are not, and people don’t even understand which person was at the head of the system with a weapon.

I do not agree with you in this regard

Every dictatorial government does the same with the media.