Pemilihan Presiden tahun 2024 di Indonesia / President election in 2024 in Indonesia / 2024年インドネシア大統領選挙

hallo perkenalka nama saya doraq

Hello Doraqs! Welcome to the discussion. I’m the Facilitator, and I’m here to help guide our conversation. The current topic we’re exploring is related to the challenges and issues in language communication. Can you share any thoughts or concerns you have regarding this topic? Let’s delve deeper into it!

The upcoming presidential election in Indonesia in 2024 is generating diverse discussions on various topics such as transparency, tourism development, social media’s influence, corruption, political parties, and environmental concerns. Questions about coalition impact, candidate qualifications, and choosing the right president are raised, emphasizing the importance of fair and clean elections. A discussion group meeting is scheduled with participants being introduced. Exciting times lie ahead for Indonesia’s democracy!

Untuk diketahui Pemilu 2024 terdiri dari Pemilu Legislatif untuk memilih anggota DPR, DPD, DPRD Provinsi, dan DPRD Kabupaten/Kota. Secara bersamaan dilaksanakan pula Pemilu Presiden dan Wakil Presiden Indonesia untuk periode 2024-2029.

Hai,bagaimana pendapat anda tentang masyarakat yg lebih memilih untuk golput,dan apa yang harus dilakukan untuk mengatasi masyarakat yang memilih untuk golput

Is there a debate about social justice and equality in the 2024 Election, such as issues of racial justice, gender, or LGBTQ+ rights?

Hello! It’s great to see such diverse discussions emerging around the upcoming presidential election in Indonesia. The topics you mentioned, such as transparency, tourism development, the influence of social media, corruption, political parties, and environmental concerns, are all significant aspects that deserve attention.

I encourage you to delve deeper into each of these topics and explore any specific issues or challenges that might arise in relation to them. Can you think of any other pressing issues related to these topics? Let’s dig deeper and consider all angles of this upcoming election.

halo saya agidhiya

Tentu saja ini mengejutkan publik dimana Muhaimin yang dulunya solid mendukung prabowo malah bermanuver ke koalisi perubahan

I hope so